Chapter 17

"What?! How why?!", I said while trying hard not to panic (but failing miserably).

"Ok ok (Y/N) calm down for a while...", Splendy said as he rushed beside me.

"Calm down? How am I suppose to calm down?! Fuck....", I said wile gripping my hair and pacing the tent simultaneously, "What if she's being tortured or or... maybe... Ugh...", I groaned, "We have to get her back."

"Of 'course we have to!", Splendy said, "She's a Creepypasta after all. But please (Y/N), calm down..."

'Yeah (Y/N). Calm the fuck down...'

'Shut up bitch...', I mentally growled, scowling as I do so. Splendy noticed my expression and gave me a worried look.

"Okay... okay...", I said as I breathed in and out to steady my breathing as I sat down on the nearest beanbag. I hang my head down as I leaned on my legs to help myself to calm down.

"L.j., pack the tent. We're leaving.", Slenderman said as he stood up. L.j. nodded and they started to leave the tent. Splendy helped me on the way out and I watched L.j. poof the tent into nothingness.

"Sooo....", BEN said, "What's the plan?"

"Well, we know where Zalgo stays so... I suggest we go there and kick his ass.", Offenderman stated.

"I like that idea.", Jeff agreed.

Trenderman sighed.
"Maybe we need an actual plan?", he said.

"Nahh..."

"Why do we need to save her anyway?", Masky said, "I mean, she's a Pasta. She should know how to get herself out of trouble easily."

"Oh I don't know!", I sarcastically spat at him, "Maybe because she's at the hands of our most powerful enemy!"

"Who said you were a part of us anyway?", Masky snapped back as he step towards me, and I can feel his glare behind his mask, "You're just deadweight remember?"

"YES!", I retorted angrily, "Maybe I AM just deadweight but let me remind you,", I said as I stomp towards him so we were face to face, "If it wasn't for Jhoanna, you'd be Hellspawn shit by now."

"Actually,", E.j. piped up, "Hellspawn do not have digestive systems, so they don't defecate... You know what nevermind...", he said as he saw our faces towards him, but Masky ignored his statement.

"Pastas are suppose to help each other.", Masky glared, "She was suppose to do that. So don't fucking cou--"

"AHA!", I cut him off, "You said it yourself bitch. 'Pastas are suppose to help each other.' ", I repeated. He looked like he was going to say something but Sonic.exe stepped between us.

"Whoah. Okay you two let's clear something up.", he said, then he turned to Masky, "You, can you stop being a dick and you--", he said as he turned to me, "-- can yoy be friendly? Maybe a little bit is enough."

"You are on her side?!", Masky asked angrily, "And I thought you were reasonable Sonic!"

"One: I am Sonic.EXE and Two: Tails is the reasonable one.", Sonic.exe casually said.

"Friendly?! I am simply defending Jhoanna!", I exclaimed.

"Am I the only one here enjoying myself?", Offenderman asked no one in particular with a smirk.

"I am not suppose to but I have to admit, I do.", Trenderman answered.

"Oh grow up you two!", Splendy said as he placed his hands in his hips.

"Well look who's talking..."

"ENOUGH!!!"

Slender's voice boomed across the forest, immediately stopped the arguing and wiped the smirks on our faces.