Chapter 31

Deacat invited- no, ordered us to follow her inside. She basically floated inside, leaving us to ourselves. Her lady-friend giggled and led us inside. She seems friendlier than Deacat too.

She led us inside the gates, passing some drum-like objects containing coals. The coals were still-burning blue fire. Weird, but it looks interesting. Maybe Deacat is a hipster of some sort, because red fire is too mainstream. Heh.

The lady opened the doors of the mansion, and I tripped.

(Yaaaaay)

I looked at what I tripped on and saw a fluffy white pillow. I stood up and picked it up.

"What the fuck are all these pillows doing here?", Jeff complained as he tripped on one as well.

The lady just giggled and continued walking. We reached two double doors and she pushed it, opening it and....

Mountains of pillows greeted us.

Seriously, who in the right mind would fill their whole house with pillows.

Deacat was sitting cross-legged on a pile of pillows in the middle of the room. She glared at us with squinted eyes, watching our every move with a look of disapproval.

The blonde lady told us to sit down. I instantly flopped down and hugged the nearest pillow.

"I'll get us all some tea~", she said as she left the room, leaving us alone with Deacat.

It was soooo fucking awkward. Having a demon god just sitting there, angrily staring at you. At one point, BEN tried to say hi, but Deacat scowled at him so hard BEN buried his face in a pillow. Only Sally didn't seem to notice Deacat's death stare. She was too busy hugging Masky and Hoodie's arms beside her. She was sitting between the two boys, and her giggles were the only sounds that can be heard in the room.

"This sucks....", E.j. suddenly said, avoiding eye contact with the sorceress. Everybody shared a snicker and Deacat's scowl seem to relax a bit.

"Shut up...", Jeff snapped.

"You shut up.", E.j. said as he threw a pillow at Jeff, which hit him flat on the face.

L.j. brightened up, picking up a couple of pillows on both hands. He stood up and threw a pillow to Toby.

"Pillow fight!!!!"

I quickly grabbed a pillow to arm myself, but I fell down as soon as I got up as a pillow smacked me right in the face.

"Score!", Hoodie laughed as I took the pillow off my face. I instantly threw it back at him. He easily caught it, but before he could throw it back, I ran to him, pillow in hand, and slammed it to him. I laughed at him as he fall down, but my victory was short-lived as Masky hit me with a pillow behind me.

Soon enough, the room was filled with laughter and feathers. Everything was fun and well...

Until...

SMACK!!!

===Flashback: 30 seconds ago===

I hit E.j. with a pillow so hard, he fell down. He put his arms up so he could shield himself as I repeatedly smacked him with a pillow.

"L.j.!! Heeeeelp.", he cried, and I laughed at his state.

L.j. heard him and instantly threw a pillow at me. I ducked to avoid getting hit. Unfortunately...

It went to Deacat and smacked her right in the face.

===Present Time===

Everybody stopped rushing around and just stared at L.j. in slight horror, mouths agape. L.j. was poker-faced. We all turned to Deacat, seeing her hand glowing purple. She raised her hand, and purple-glowing pillows floated around us. We all huddled together, and I was giggling the whole time. Masky nudged me and told me to shut up, but I continued giggling.