Chapter 13

"Jhoanna?! What the hell are you doing here?!", I exclaimed, "Why are you covered in bl-"

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs. She dragged me to the kitchen. "Harebuster should be here...ack! Nevermind that! We need to get out of here!", she said, "There's the back door!!", she said as she pointed to the door. We were about to go when I heard shrieks coming from the front lawn of the mansion.

"What was that?!", I asked her. My eyes widened as I realized something. "Don't tell me they are there!", I asked angrily.

She gripped my hand tighter.
"Slender ordered me to escort you to the safe house."

"And let them die out there fighting those things while we run?! Nuh uh!!", I said as I shook my hand out of her grip. I quickly ran towards the front lawn, despite Jhoanna disagreeing with me.

I reached the front door and I hastily opened it. Then I saw the Creepypastas fending the Hellspawn off. Luckily, the Hellspawns don't have those scorpion tails, unlike the ones we had to deal with back in Sonic.exe's lair.

BEN and Jeff were fighting one. BEN was protecting Jeff with electrical cords coming out of the mansion while Jeff was agressively attacking the Hellspawn with his knife. Whenever the Hellspawn tries to bite Jeff, BEN was there to block its face using his cords. They fought in perfect harmony that I myself admired.

Jhoanna's voice broke my thoughts.
"(Y/N)! Can you help Jeff? BEN can help me power it up.", she said.

"Power what up?", I asked.

"No time to explain. Quick!!", she franctically said as she panically motioned to BEN. She caught BEN's attention and BEN exchanged a few words with Jeff. Jeff growled and went back to the demon as BEN ran to Jhoanna's side.

"Fine.", I growled at her, "But you have a shit ton of explaining to do later.", I said as I took out the scrunchie that Uncle gave to me. I scrunched it in my palm, turning it into a whip and I ran towards Jeff's aid.

I cracked my whip just as the Hellspawn was half-way to clawing Jeff's chest out. It backed away and the contact with my whip burned its flesh. Jeff took the advantage of it and jumped, driving his knife to the demon's neck. He grabbed hold of its head and repeatedly stabbed the creature's neck, spraying blood on Jeff's pale face. He kept on doing this until he decapitated the monster and jumped back down as soon as the monster's lifeless corpse fell limped to the ground. It slowly melted away, turning into a puddle of shadow and dissolving completely.

He looked at me grimly and turned to the others, fighting their own share of Hellspawns.

"What? No thanks??", I said sarcastically as I placed my hands on my hips. He just grunted and went to help E.j. and L.j. fight their Hellspawn. I jokingly pouted.

I was starting to lower my guard until Ticci Toby screamed and got lifted up in the air. I looked up and saw a bunch of bat-winged dead-looking humanoids with giant eagle-like feet with big-ass talons take Toby. I ducked as I saw one who tried to grab me as well. I cracked my whip and it caught the creature's leg. I pulled it and it crashed down. It stood up and I was surprised. I heard someone shout "Duck!!!" and I duck just in time as a violet beam of light hit the creature. I shielded my eyes because of the light and once I opened them, I saw the creature with a hole burned on its chest. I looked up to see Jhoanna and BEN handling a giant bronze cannon-like contraption up in the mansion's rooptop. She waved at me and I raised my thumb to in an 'I'm okay' gesture. She gave me a thumbs-up as well and started to fire at the remaining winged creatures in the sky. I ran towards the others to join the fight.

Soon enough, the battle was turning for our favor. Until Jhoanna's scream echoed through the woods. I turned to look at her and saw a winged-creature take her. BEN summoned wires and tried to grab Jhoanna back but another winged-creature divebombed the cannon, disaligning it and making it face downwards. The explosion stunned BEN and I saw him fall from the rooptop.