Chapter 8

'Set you free?!", I asked in both surprise and curiosity.

'Yeah!! That way, we can help Splendy heal with our awesome demon powers!!', she said while making exaggerated hand-arm motions.

'Are we going to do that? Because if we are, I'm not sure....', I said as I pouted and crossed my arms in a teasing way.

'Oh come on (Y/N) that was just a joke.', she said with a laugh.

'I-I'll think about it.', I said doubtfully.

She crossed her arms.
'(Y/N), Splendy needs your help right now. I thought you wanna help him!! Do you want him to suffer more?!?!', she said as she slammed her hands on the table, cracking it in the process. I backed away from her as the room swirl and spun again.

I sat up the chair abruptly and saw Splendy giving me a worried look.

"(Y/N) dear are you alright?", he asked.

"Yea I'm fine....", I grumbled as I massage my head. It hurts like hell.

"Dear I think they're home already. Can you check for me and call Slender up here??", I frowned at the mention of Slender. I'm still upset about them. But for Splendy's sake, I nodded yes and went downstairs.

It was about 10 p.m. and they were still quarreling and shouting their lungs out at each other. I looked around if Sonic.exe was anywhere, but he wasn't. I smirked as I realize that they were unsuccessful on their last mission. Jeff saw me smirking and he glared at me. He stomped upstairs and bumped on me on purpose. I just shrugged it off and join the commotion.

"L.j. if it wasn't for your stupid attitude Sonic.exe and Tails Doll should already have been on our side!!!

"You're blaming me?! It was Jeff who started it!!"

"Guys chill down. We all know it was BEN's fault."

"My fault?! I told you I hate dolls!! They creep me out but nooooo... Did you listen?? Of 'course not!!!"

This continued for a while until Slender got mad.

"SILENCE!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU ACTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!"

I was sort of disappointed that he lost his cool that easy. I was kinda enjoying watching them quarrel and shout at each other. Everybody grumbled and some of them went upstairs. Except BEN, who just floated down and lied on the couch. I went over to Slenderman to tell him that Splendy wants to talk to him. He nodded and went to Splendy's room. Then, I went over to BEN.

"Soooo....", I said as I sat beside him, "How did it go??"

"Messy. Hellish. Stupid.", he grumbled.

"Hellish?? Did you ran to a Hellspawn again??", I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No. We ran into 5 of them."

"Damn....", I trailed off, "The good news is that you guys are ok right??", I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Some dolls of Tails' got ripped. And they keep on blaming me for it."

"Aww don't worry," I said, hugging him, "They were just grumpy, as usual. Who is Tails anyway??"

"Someone from a haunted video game. Like Sonic.exe.", he looked down, and suddenly perked up, like he just remembered something.

"Do you want to go and meet them?!", he asked while staring at me, smiling widely.

"Well.... I'm not busy, and Slenderman is taking care of Splendy..... So I suppose why not.... But how are we going to go there??"

"We can pixel-travel!!", he said as he stood up and walked towards the TV.