Chapter 9

We tumbled out of the TV, startling Masky and Hoodie who was apparently chilling on the living room. They saw Sonic.exe and Tails Doll supporting BEN, who was armless.

Masky looked at me, his expression full of rage and hate while Hoodie rushed over to help BEN. He ran towards me.

"YOU!!", he said as he grabbed my shirt, "What did you do?!", he shouted at me.

"Mask-guy stop. It's not her fault. It was a Hellspawn attack.", Sonic.exe defended me, "Just call Slenderman and leave the woman alone!", he growled.

Masky glared at me and ran upstairs. I looked at Sonic.exe gratefully as Slenderman and a some of the Creepypastas came running down the stairs. He took BEN from Sonic.exe and Tails and checked BEN's arm.

"This is bad...", Slenderman said.

"Of course it is!! Just look at his goddamn arm for crying out loud!!!!", Jeff exclaimed, "And I bet that this is all your fault!!", he said as he pointed at me. I flinched from his action but Tails stood between us.

"It was not her fault!! Why do you keep blaming her anyway?!", Tails shouted at them.

"Because she can't do shit.", Jeff growled, "And she--"

"Jeff, I think blaming anyone will not help BEN in his current state.", Slenderman said strictly, "Call Trenderman and hurry, BEN is dying."

"B-But he c-can't really d-die right?", I said hopefully, "I mean you guys can heal..."

"The wounds that the Hellspawns made can apparently stop our regeneration processes. That's why Splendy only has a 50 percent of living and BEN only has", E.j. looked over BEN, "about 35 percent give or take."

I looked at Ticci Toby with a confused look and he said "E.j. knows more about those stuff than us."

I saw Slenderman give BEN to Trender and he went upstairs. Then he called me and I gulped nervously.

"(Y/N) dear will you come to my office??", he asked me. I nodded and followed him to his office.

"Now (Y/N), will you tell me what happened??", he asked as we sat down.

"We were at Sonic.exe and Tails' house and we got attacked by a Hellspawn. It was twice as bigger than a normal one and it has a scorpion's tail. It got BEN but--"

"What were you doing there in the first place?", Slender butted in.

"BEN wanted to make up for his mistake when you guys went there, so he asked me to come with him and return. He thought that that way, you can't blame him anymore.", I replied.

"I see....", Slenderman trailed off as he leaned forward his desk, "You can go and rest now. We will take care of the rest."

"Do you really expect me to sleep after what happened??", I asked Slenderman angrily.

"I think it is for the best that you rest.", Slenderman said (more like ordered). I huffed as I stand up and stomped my way to my room. I slammed the door shut and sat down, with my back against the door. I feel like crying, but at the same time want to rip Slenderman's throat out.

I sighed as I stood up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I changed my clothes and lied down on the my bed. I hugged my pillow and closed my eyes. I still can't sleep.

I tried counting sheeps. I imagined a green pasture and a lot of cute and cuddly sheep. I smiled at the image until my inner demon appeared, holding a big-ass double-headed axe. Then she started killing the sheep, beheading them, pulling their intestines out and soon enough, the green pasture was covered in crimson blood of the now deceased sheep.

I stood up from my bed and hugged my pillow tighter from the sight.

'Soo...', I heard someone say. I looked around and realized that she was sitting on the edge of my bed.

'What are you doing here?? Am I still in my mind??', I asked her.

'Well of course you are dummy.', she said with a cheeky smile, 'Did you think about my offer??'

'Yes... and still no', I said as I crossed my arms.

She facepalmed. 'Look (Y/N), two people are out there dying, and you can't do anything to help them. Actually, no one here except you can't do anything but watch them die.'

I hung my head. She's right. Even Slenderman can't do anything about it. I don't like the idea of releasing a demon. It always goes wrong on movies.

'Looks like nothing can persuade you to--'

'How about half?', I butted in.

'What half??', she said with a confused look.

'I'll only release half of you', I replied.

She placed her hand on her chin.
'Well, you won't be able to use all your potential powers.....  Meh.... what the hell, it's better than nothing', she said with a smile. Then she outstretched her hand as it caught on a black fire.

'Is that a deal??', she said with a crazed smile, 'Oh don't worry, the flame won't hurt you.', she reassured.

I hesitantly took her hand and shook it, my hand caught on flame as well as soon as I touched it. She laughed as the room swirl and spun again.

I stood up from my bed again. I felt like I drank 30 bottles of Redbull, mixed with 20 cups of black coffee. And I ate 2000 spoons of sugar and, well, you get the idea of how I feel right now. I danced around and went outside tip-toeing. We wouldn't want to wake anyone up right??

I can't stop smiling as I reaches Splendy's room. I quietly opened it and sat on Splendy's bed. I then yanked his covers away softly.

'Wouldn't want to disturb his sleep now right??' I smiled at my thought.

I then placed my hand above his stomach, channeling some of my powers to my hands. I imagined a bunch of needle and a lot of imaginary thread and started sewing his wound. Starting from the inside, I sewed his tissues together, then some of his muscles, then finally the skin. I smiled at my work and gently placed his covers back on him. I kissed him on the cheek and tiptoed my way out. (Note: Reader-chan gave more of a childlike kiss to Splendy, it's not a romantic gesture or something.... >:3)

I then looked for BEN's room. I saw a green door with a Triforce symbol on it. Assuming it is his door, I opened it quietly and saw Jeff sleeping in the corner of the room, facing BEN who was sleeping, or maybe he's dead already, on the bed.

I tiptoed to BEN quietly and looked at his missing arm. I then closed my eyes and imagined a lump of clay in my mind, slowly molding itself to the shape of an arm. I yanked it out of my mind and I found it on my arms.
Neat!!

I then placed it on his shoulder and summoned my sewing kit once again. I then sewed the arm on him. After that, I tiptoed outside and returned to my room.

I felt awesome!! Like I never have to sleep again. But I reminded myself not to get drunk in my power. It always cause something bad and apocalyptic in movies.

'Good thing we are not in a movie. Right (Y/N)???'

'Right!!'

I then took a black hoodie from the closet and opened a window. I noticed that my room is in third floor.

My only thought as I jumped: YOLO

I landed gracefully like a cat outside. I pulled my hood up as I walk to a very special someone's house.

Time to have some fun!

A/N
Yay for chapter 9! *applause*

I noticed that I have some quiet readers out there so... *waves hand* leave a vote? Or something....

Pweeeeeeeeease.... *puppy eyes