Chapter 3

Jeff's POV ('cause why the fuck not XD)

"Jeff!!", I Masky shouted at me, "Slenderman said to be careful!!!" I panted as I threw the piece of wood away.

"Sorry", I said sarcastically, "She was getting on my nerves."

Masky went over to check on her.
"Dammit!! Look at her head!!!", he said worriedly.

"Oh come on", I said, "Why the fuck would you worry that much for her and not for your fucking best friend?"

"Aghh", I heard Hoodie grunted, "Don't worry I'm fine. Just got kicked on the chest. Damn that girl can kick."

"Well, maybe Slender saw her potential on being a proxy", Masky said as he finished tying her hands. Finally his finished.

"Get the sack Hoodie", I said.

"Jeff, Slender said to be careful.", Masky said, emphasizing the careful part.

"Yeah yeah", I said as I waved my hand.

Hoodie handed me a pillow case with bright polka-dots.

"What the fuck is that??"

"Well, we don't have a sack and I can't find any."

"That's fine. It'll do. Right Jeff??", Masky said.

"Well", I said as I took the pillow case from Hoodie, "It's better than nothing", I said as I placed it on her head.

I slung her on my shoulder and we started walking back to the mansion.

"She kinda looks silly with a pillow case on her head", Hoodie said as we were walking.

I scoffed and just continued walking.
We finally reached the mansion. I saw BEN playing his stupid games. Like there's anything he's good at other than that shit anyway.

BEN looked at us, seeing my bruised face, a footprint on Hoodie's hoodie (hehehe) and a crack on Masky's mask (hehehe again).

"AHAHAHHAHAHHA JEFF I THOUGHT GETTING HER WAS A 'PIECE OF CAKE!!!!", he said putting air emphasis.

"Whatever", I said as I threw her on the floor. I heard her groan and this amused me. If I can, I would've smiled wider.

"Huh, I thought Slender said to be careful", BEN said.

"That's what I keep on telling him!!", Masky said exasperatedly as he knelt down and pulled his hair in frustration.

While Hoodie was calming Masky down, I ordered BEN to place the shithead in the basement and tie her on a chair.

"Why should I?", he complained.

"Because you should help taking care of that shithead.", I said as I sat down the couch. Ahhh.... feels good to finally sit down.

I heard BEN grumbled something before he carried her as went downstairs. I'm pretty sure that dumbass can do that without problem.

CRASH!!

I fucking stand corrected.

"She was faking it!!, BEN screamed at us.

I saw the shithead running towards the door. No way I'd let that bitch escape.

"Hoodie Masky get her!!", I shouted at them.

I ran to her and tried to tackled her to the ground. Take note: tried.

She just jumped away from me and I ended up falling on my face. Worst part is that she laughed at me.

Laughed. At. Me.

Nobody fucking laughs at Jeff. No one.

I quickly stood up and saw her kicking Hoodie on the face and stomping on Masky's back.

"Oi BEN!! Help me over here!!", I yelled as I reached for her hair. Luckily for me, I reached it and pulled it. Hard.

She yelped and fell down. I placed my foot on her stomach and pressed my foot on it.

"Stay down...", I said as I glared at her.

She smirked and said "Don't tell me what to do."

Then she pulled the carpet from underneath her, causing me to stumble down. Then she stood up and started running towards the door.

BEN finally appeared from downstairs, his hat red and bloody. I looked at the direction of the door and back to him. He nodded and sighed.

Well, we fucking failed t-

AAAAHHHH!!! LET GO OF ME ASSHOLE!!

We saw Toby dragging her by the hair towards us. She was screaming and cussing and wriggling, desperately trying to escape Toby's grip. Toby stopped and hit her with the end of his hatchet.

She just looked at him in surprise and shock before she started screaming again.

"WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE IF SHIT!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TO HIT ME WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT!! COME HERE AND REMOVE THIS FUCKING THING THAT KEEPS ME FROM PUNCHING THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!"

"I can't take it anymore", BEN said as he ripped a cloth out of the pillow case, "Screw the orders"

Then he went up to the screaming bitch and stuffed it inside her mouth. She was still screaming bloody murder but at least it was muffled. Then Toby continued to carry her and threw her in the basement.

The mansion was quiet for a moment. I wish it'll last.

Silence. Fuck yea...