Chapter 18

"Who's up to visit a witch?"

"I'm not sure that we go visit her first.", Splendy answered, "I suggest we go visit Vexon first."

"Vexon?", I asked with an eyebrow raised, "Like the Demon of the Forge?"

"Exactly.", Trender said.

"Are we going there again?", BEN asked, and he didn't sound enthusiastic about the idea.

"Yeah... Last time we went there Jeff almost became a frog.", E.j. said, earning a glare from the pale-faced killer.

"We have to.", Slender said.

"Where exactly?", I asked.

"Well, first we'll go to Vexon's, then to the witch's den.", Offender said.

"We better start going then.", Trenderman said, "The sooner we start, the sooner we'll finiysh. Splendy can explain everything to you on the way.", he turned to me. I nodded and we started to walk away from the remains of Zalgo's mansion. Slenderman and Trenderman went to draw an another rune-like circle, like the one we used while Offenderman checked on the Pastas. Sally came running to me with her teddy bear, but it didn't growl at me like the last time.

"You have a scratch...", she said, pointing to my elbow.

"Oh that? Nahh it's okay. It's small anyway.", I said. She shook her head and took a band-aid from her teddy's belly pocket and sticked it to my scratch.

"There you go! I always wanted to play as a doctor.", she sighed.

"Well... I tell you what.", I said as I kneeled in front of her so we were face-to-face. "After all of this, why don't we play doctor in your room. How does that sounds?", I asked her.

"You'll play with me? Usually Jane would play with me but she left. They told me she will come back, but she hasn't yet.", Sally sadly said.

"Don't worry. I'll be your playmate until Jane comes back. As long as your teddy won't eat me.", I laughed, the stuffed toy was now munching on the edge of my finger.

"Don't worry! Tibbers is a good boy! Aren't you a good boy? Yes you are a good boy! Yes you are!", Sally purred as she played with Tibbers. I smiled at the cute sight.

"(Y/N)! Sally! Come on!!", Splendy said as the others were jumping in the fog. We jogged to Splendy and Sally jumped into it, followed by me, then Splendy. The sensation of the going through the fog engulfed me again as I jumped in it. I landed on a pile of rubble, metal scraps and...bones?

I looked around to see that we were in the middle of a junkyard. Mountains of scraps and rusted metal blocked the moon's view. I saw a monochrome tent nearby. I went to it and the fire's warmth calmed my stressed nerves. I walked towards the food table and grabbed a couple of doughnuts and a glass of water. I then plopped down on the nearest beanbag and started to munch on the frosted delicasies. Sally plopped down on the bean bag chair beside me, followed by her teddy bear holding her pkate above its head. We ate our food and chatted about what we will play, but mostly she talked about her playtimes with this Jane girl. She sounds nice by how Sally talks about her.

"Umm... (Y/N)?", Sally shyly asked.

"Yeah?", I responded.

"Would you mind if... I sleep beside you tonight?", she shyly said, which I found adorable as fuck. 

"Sure! I wouldn't mind!"' I replied with a big smile on my face. Sally nodded happily and I chuckled at her goddamn cuteness.

Splendy gave me clothes (as usual) to change to. I asked him how and where did he get clothes and he told me that Trender can magically 'poof!'  clothes in a jiffy. I just nodded and I must admit, that's kinda handy when you go camping and such. I then went to the bathroom and took a bath, washing the grime and soot from our last 'adventure' away from my body. After I changed, I went to the sleeping bag quarters and see that Sally was already tucked in the sleeping bag that me and Jhoanna used to share. I instantly felt guilty and depressed at the thought of her.

'Relax (Y/N), you'll see Jhoanna again.', I thought to myself.

'Oh really? Do you think that you'll be able to fight Zalgo's minions all by yourself?', my inner demon said.

'Oh shut up you whore. We have a Holder, and I am pretty sure that she can do more stuff than you can.', I shot back.

She gasped. 'You must be underestimating our powers (Y/N). Although she is a Holder, which means she can do a lot. But I'm not saying I can't do less than she can.', she sassed.

I just ignored her and went to sleep, which means I ended up in my mind, which is where she stays and we spent the rest of my 'sleep' arguing and sassing each other.

============================================

"(Y/N)? Wake up! (Y/NNNN)...", someone said in a sing-song voice. I opened my eyes to see Sally gently trying to shake me awake. I sat up and stretched. 

"Goodmorning (Y/N)!", Sally greeted cheerfully.

"Hey. Goodmorning to you too Sally!", I said with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?", Sally asked me with her head tilted a bit.

"Yeah. I did.", I lied. I did not sleep well last night. Thank you inner demon.

'Oh your welcome!'

We then walked towards the food table and ate breakfast, which consists of a burger and a mug of coffee for me. Sally ate a sandwich, even her teddy bear was eating tiny little bagels, which is cute as fuck I tell you. After we ate, Slender announced that we'll be moving. We prepared for the journey ahead. I waited for Sally as she went to tell Slenderman something. I saw Slender nod and Sally ran to me.

"Let's go!", she said cheerfully as we exited the tent. L.j. poofed the tent away again and we began trekking in the dusty junkyard. Slender told us to look for something that might lead us to Vexon's workshop, so we split into groups to cover as much area as possible. I went with Sally of 'course.

After searching for an hour, we didn't find anything, except for a walking candlestick, a flying table and a killer refrigerator, which chased Jeff until BEN overloaded its circuits. We decided to regroup and decide what to do next.

"Ugh I'm tiiiiiired...", BEN said lazily.

"You didn't do anything you little shit!", Jeff said, "You just floated around while I looked around!"

"Well excuse me. I supervised you didn't I?", BEN said as he floated away from Jeff smiling, "Also, didn't I help you from getting smashed my a fridge?". Jeff grumbled something definitely rude, I can tell.

 "Well...", a deep voice echoed through the junkyard, making the ground slightly tremble and some scraps from the pile fall down. We ducked and ran to avoid being crushed.

"Oh sorry dudes! I didn't mean to harm you.", a tube rose from the ground and a man in overalls stepped out. He has brown hair, partly tied to a small tiny ponytail. Big orange goggles are covering his eyes, but he removed it and it showed his emerald green eyes.

"So...", he said as he wiped some grime of his face. "What brings you here?", he said with a dazzling smile.

"A-Are you V-Vexon?", I stuttered.

"One and only! Demon of the Forge!", he said with a playful salute.

A/N

Yay Kitty-chan has updated the fanfic! It has been a busy week, plus a minor writer block equalsssssssssss LATE UPDATE! Not that I'm proud....

Yeah... anyways, leave a comment or a vote, or both or something. Yay!!!

~Kitty-chan (=^_^=)