Chapter 15

"Hey. (Y/N)! Dude wake up I need your help. Fuck fuck fuck.", somebody was shaking me. I grumbled and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"What the hell? Mom can I sleep more?", I sleepily grunbled.

"The fuck?", BEN said, "(Y/N) wake up man we have a problem."

"Wha?", I said a little loudly.

"Shhhhh dude don't wake anyone up.!.", he screamed-whispered.

"Fine fine fine what's your problem??", I said with a scowl.

"Okay. So Hellspawns and those little flying shits with their fat-ass mom attacked us and we didn't notice that- (Y/N)!!!! Wake the fuck up!!!", BEN silently screamed. I heard him sigh and I felt something sting on my cheek.

"Dude! Don't fucking slap me! The fuck?", I said as I held my cheek.

"Sonic.exe and Tails are missing and you'll just gonna sleep here while they're out there somewhere!!", BEN said franctically.

Well that sure woke me up. My eyes widened in shock.

"HOLY SH—", I exclaimed loudly but BEN covered my mouth with his hand.

"SHHHH!!!!", he said angrily, "Now let's go.", he said as he ran towards the exit.

"Wait!", he called back, "Maybe we can bring Jhoanna along.", he said.

"Why?", I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"To avoid what happened last time maybe?", he said with a shrug.

I shrugged and placed my hand on her shoulder and began to shake her, who was lying beside me.

"Hey. HEY!", I said as I shook her. She took my hand and whispered, "It's ok, I'm awake. I can't sleep anyway. Let's go,", she said and stood up. She held her hand out and I took it. She pulled me up and we went to BEN's side. We began to walk outside the tent.

"How are we suppose to know where they are? Are you gonna make us search the whole forest or something?", I asked BEN.

"I can send glitch-impulses to find them, but it attracts Aurae, so we need to get as far away from camp as possible.", BEN explained.

"Aurae?", I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh those are the winged she-devils that took Toby back at the mansion.", Jhoanna said.

"Oh so that's what they're called...", I trailed off.

We walked for about 20 minutes. Jhoanna and I chatted along the way, earning a couple of "Shh"-s and some "Keep quiet!" from BEN.

"Like that one time when-", Jhoanna said with a laugh but BEN cut her off.

"What part of 'shhh' and 'keep quiet' you two don't understand?!", BEN said, clearly annoyed.

"The part where you keep on 'shhh'-ing us. What is your problem anyway?", I said.

"Sonic.exe and Tails are missing and you to are just chatting about school and anime and-"

"Whoah whoah dude chill down...", Jhoanna said as she placed her hand on BEN's back, "We'll find them don't worry. There's no use on panicking so calm the fuck down.", Jhoanna reassured. I smiled at her action. Leave it to her to calm people down. Her smile and her voice will soothe anyone's nerves. Even Coach Hedge and trust me, Coach can be wild as a rabid goat when he's mad (ahahaha references everywhere XD). BEN's breathing became slower and soon enough, it was normal.

"Okay. Maybe you can send those glitch-thingies you mentioned earlier. I think we're far away enough from camp.", I said as I looked back from where we came, "Yep, I can't see the tent anymore, mostly because it's dark as hell and I'm not Superman.", I said.