Chapter 10

I smiled as I reached my dear friend's house. I casually walked to the door, only to be blocked by a big muscular guy. I looked at his face and recognized him.

Butch, a football college student. Also Milca's brother who always uses him for blackmail and things like that. I remembered that one time she threatened us that she will call her brother because Jhoanna and me accidentally broke all their make-up kits. We were in 5th grade back then. They didn't need them.

"What are you doing here squirt?", he asked me as he crossed his arms.

"I'm paying my friend a visit!", I said cheerfully.

He huffed. "Milca specifically told me a list of people that weren't allowed to be in her party. And you were in the top list.", he said as he narrowed his eyes.

I faked a gasp. "She threw a party and didn't invited me?", I said as I placed my hand on my chest dramatically, "Well, I have to talk to her. Can I go in??", I asked him, my face full of fake innocence.

"No. Scram you little piece of stupid--"

I didn't let him finish as I kicked him in the gut, making him kneel down. I kicked him in the face upwards as he knelt down. I twisted his arm and pushed it, dislocating it in the process. I didn't know where or when I learned to fight, but hearing him scream was like music to my ears.

"Can I come in now??", I whispered by his ear.

"NO!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED T--"

CRACK! THUMP.

I released him, slammed the door open and kicked his now lifeless body inside, scaring the hell out of some people.

"(Y/N)?!", Chloe, the main doll of Milca exclaimed, "What are you doing here?!"

"What did you do to my brother?!", Milca screamed at me.

"Oh don't be a drama-queen," I said as I waved my hand, "I actually did him a favor. Being with someone like you must be quite a hassle."

"You shut up! You killed him!!", she cried.

My mood suddenly turned dark.
"You can't tell me what to do!!", I glared at her.

"Yes I can!!", she said, "Get ou--"

Thunk!

Her expression faltered as I threw a knife, missing her face by millimeters.

My mood returned to the happy and cheerful one.
"Now,", I said with a psychotic smile, "Let's play a game."

I walked towards the crowd and they backed away in fear. Some of them already have tears in their eyes.

"I love Hide-n-Seek! Let's play that!! I'll give you", I said as I checked my imaginary watch, "30 seconds to hide. And don't even try to leave the house.", I said as I wiggled my index finger, "I hate cheaters."

"If I you win,", I said as went to the table to get a can of Coke, "I'll let you guys leave. Alive.", I said as I smiled at them, pocketing some butter knives, a legit knife and a couple of forks.

"What if we lose?", Aye (another doll of Milca) said, her voice full of fear.

"Well, that's an easy question", I said as I popped the can open, "I get to kill you."

"Wait!! Even me?!", a guy said.

"Who are you?", I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"I-I'm Marv!!", he said as he knelt down, "I am the principal's grandson!!"