Chapter 16

'Hey (Y/N)!! Hey! HEY!!!'

'What?!', I angrily said as I sat up. I looked around to see the familiar blank walls of my 'mind' and a certain demon in chains.

'Sleeping Beauty is awake.', my inner demon said with a smirk, 'I'm not sure about the beauty part though.', she said with a laugh. I frowned as I summonned a mirror saw...

Well...

My hair, or what's left of it, is singed at the edges, making them stick out. Patches of bald spots covered my scalp. If you think that's bad, think again. My shirt and jeans are burned, together with my skin. I look like an ancient map of the whole fucking world.

Basically, I look like shit. End of story.

I look at my reflection, my expression a mix of horror and surprise. She saw my reaction and laughed.

'Did you know,', she said as she regained her conposure, 'I can help you heal in a jiffy. All you gotta do is simply free my hand. Just a hand.'

I look at her doubtfully.

'Relax. I won't do anything else. Or maybe you like your new look?', she said with a smirk.

I sighed. 'Fine fine. Just help me clean up.', I said. She smiled as a chain wrapping her right arm dissolved. She stretched it and snapped her fingers. The burned skin instantly mended themselves and my hair flowed back again to their normal length.

I ran my hands in my hair and caressed the scars that the burned skin left.

'Not bad.', I said as I examine my hair in the mirror. I made the mirror disappear and turned to her to see her smiling.

'Yahhh you're welcome.', she said. I scowled at her sarcastic response and woke up.

I sat up on the sleeping bag that I was sleeping in. Apparently by the looks of it, the rest of the Creepypastas took us back to camp.

"Hey. You're awake.", E.j. said as he sat beside me.

"Thanks Captain Obvious...", I said with a smirk.

"Feel any better? I'm surprised your burns are healed already. Did she fixed it for you?", E.j. said as he gave me a glass of water.

"Who's she?"", I asked as I drank the water.

"The Holder of Bloom.", he said.

"No she didn't fix it for m- Waaait. How did you know I went to see the Holder exactly??", I asked him as I hand him back the glass of water.

He shrugged and walked away.

"(Y/N)?? Are you feeling much better now?", Splendy asked me as I stood up and stretched.

"Yeah I guess so.", I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Okay. By the way (Y/N), I brought this for you.", he said as he gave me a fresh pair of clothes, "You might want to change no?", he said smiling.

"Yeah thanks Splendy.", I said as I went to go to the tent's bathroom.

"Oh and (Y/N)?", he called back. I turned to his direction. "Slender wants to talk to you. Come see us after you clean up okay?", he said. I nodded and raised a 'thumbs-up' before going to the bathroom.

I quickly took a bath and threw the rags away afterwards. I used my hand to try combing my hair who was sticking out in every direction. I manage to tie it to a messy bun because one: Who cares of what I look like and two: My hair won't give in anyway. I stepped outside the bathroom and was greeted by Hoodie, who gave me a Belgian waffle and a cup of hot coco. I thanked him and went to see Slenderman.