CHAPTER 35- JEFF AND BEN

"If I could begin to be~"

"Fuck off BEN.", Jeff grumbled, "Get your shit cartoon away from me."

BEN looked offended. "S'cuse you bitch. Sally likes that show too."

Jeff clicked his tongue in annoyance.

BEN then pat Jeff's shoulder.
"Hey man, look.", he said as he pointed to the end of the hole, where they can see water. Dirty water. A sickly shade of green water.

Jeff panicked for a split-second, and grabbed on BEN's shoulder.

"I am not gonna fall in that. Dudehelpmeyoucanfloatdudec'mon", he almost screamed out.

"Okay.", BEN said. He then stopped himself from falling, and pretended to miss Jeff's outstretched hand to him.

"Noooooooooo~", he said in fake grief as he watched Jeff fall in the water with a huge splash.

Laughing loudly, he gently floated down where Jeff landed.

"Jeff? Did you di-"

BEN was cut off by a fist emerging from the water. BEN floated away, holding his nose.

"You son of a bitch...", Jeff grumbled out as he swam to the nearby land mass.
"I swear to Slenderman, if this is sewer water..."

They ended up in a circular room with a small mass of land in the middle. The rest of the room, however, was just mossy green water.

"That's not sewer water, I assure you.", a girl said as her head became visible from the water.

"Lol you sure?", BEN asked.

The girl gave him a 'really?' look.
"I wouldn't swim in sewer water..."

"I think nobody would want to.", BEN laughed.

"You fucker.", Jeff facepalmed.
"You're not suppose to chat with your goddamn enemy."

"He's nice.", the lady said. BEN sent a wink to her, and she quickly added: "Not my type, but nice."

"Hey, you're not so bad yourself.", BEN laughed. She just rolled her eyes, but clearly amused.

The girl had brown skin, with a slight hue of green mixed in it. Her slender face was framed by her long black hair that was sticking to her face because it was wet. Her reptilian green eyes shone with mischief and glee.

"Whatever.", Jeff angrily waved off. He brought out a knife, and pointed it at the girl.

"Now? Really? You just got here.", she stated.

"Let's just get down to business.", Jeff growled.

"To defeat THE HUNNNNSSSS!", BEN sang. Jeff picked up a stray rock and threw it at BEN, who dodged while laughing.

"Sheesh grumpy pants...", he grinned.
"Oh yeah by the way, water lady. What's your name?"

"Water lady.... what kind of- *sigh* Metsi.", she said.

"Metsi. Nice name. Very creative.", BEN said as he nodded whilst clapping his hands.

Jeff again picked up a rock, and threw it at Metsi. A tentacle then rose up from the water and caught the rock before it hit her. The tentacle then threw the rock back at Jeff, who moved slightly to his side to avoid it.

"Sooo what do you do in your spare time?", Metsi asked BEN as a few more tentacles rose up from the water and began snaking towards Jeff. Jeff stepped and sliced at them, while BEN and Metsi chatted with each other.