Chapter 58: Lunch and Wedding Plans

"Well, looks like I still caught you." Legolas says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I just shake my head in amusement.

"Yeah, yeah, gloat all you like." I say chuckling. "Looks like we got here in time anyway." I murmur as I gaze at the table that was set neatly at the end of Frodo's bed. I place down my small burden of cheese, fruits, vegetables, and meats and take a seat. I see Sam wander over to me and I smile at him. I motion for him to put out his hands and I place a hobbit-sized bowl of strawberries and cream in his palms.

"Thank you, lady Nymira." He says quietly. I nod to him and smile as he goes to sit on the bed next to Frodo's feet.

"Nymira, what did you do to get Legolas to run after you like that?" Frodo asks.

"Something inappropriate probably." Aragorn says walking in with a basket of food.

"I wouldn't say it was that inappropriate." I say winking at my fiancé. "Now, come sit here. We need to discuss plans for your coronation. It's probably going to happen soon, so we need to plan it properly." I say pointing to a seat on my right. Aragorn agrees and sits in the chair I pointed to. "Okay, who do you want to crown you?" I ask leaning on the table.

"Probably someone from the Fellowship. Maybe Gandalf, he would probably act most professional in that situation." Aragorn replies. I nod in response.

"Okay, what about guests. Obviously, all of Gondor will be there. I'd assume you'd like to have Èomer and some people from Rohan there as well. Definitely Lord Elrond and some of the Elves from Rivendell. Maybe Legolas could send word to his Father and invite some of the Elves from Mirkwood as well." I suggest. Aragorn nods along with all of it.

"That sounds good." He says smiling.

"Of course, we'd have to get all this checked by your advisors and other people of importance in the court. Hopefully, they'll listen to you, and if they don't, you just let me know and I'll give them a piece of my mind." I say smirking. Aragorn chuckles.

"You've always had my back Nymira. Even when I've acted foolish and done some questionable things during my Ranger days." He says still laughing.

"Oh god! Please don't remind me!" I say covering my face with my hands. Aragorn laughs harder.

"Don't worry, I promise not to bring it up again." He says with a chuckle as his laughing fit dissipates.

"Oh, actually. I have some interesting news. Apparently, Faramir has fallen for Èowyn. He asked for my blessings as her sister to marry her." I say smiling.

"Did you?" Legolas asks curiously.

"Of course, I did. I want my sister to have all the happiness in the world." I say as my smile grows. As I said that the others turned up with arms full of food for us all.

"Nymira, would you like a sticky bun?" Merry asks me offering me a small plate of them. I smile and take one.

"Wow, this is seriously good!" I say after taking a bite. Legolas laughs next to me. I offer him a bite and he accepts.

"Okay, you're right. This is really good." Legolas agrees.

"Definitely need these at our wedding." I say taking another bite. Legolas nods in agreement.

"As I've said before, I'm never getting over how adorable you two are." Aragorn says laughing.

"Why thank you, Brother." I say in a very put on posh manner. Aragorn rolls his eyes chuckling. We all spend the rest of the time chatting to each other about the coronation and wedding plans, and what we were going to do after we had gotten back home. "Oh, once the coronation happens, we'll probably have to go to Mirkwood and explain the whole, us dating and also being engaged thing to your dad. Hopefully, he doesn't try to rip my head off, but I doubt he'll be able to restrain himself for long." I say to Legolas nervously.

"Actually, I think he'll be quite happy to have the daughter of Eru Ilúvatar as his daughter-in-law." Gandalf says happily.

"Are you sure, cause I'm pretty sure Thranduil hates my guts for being friends with Dwarves, and he's probably still got his undies in a twist about the whole barrels in the river thing." I say laughing.

"Well, he'll just have to hate me too, since I'm friends with Gimli." Legolas says reassuringly.

"Let's change the subject hmm? Where are you and Legolas getting married lass?" Gimli asks.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe talking to Galadriel about that, and seeing if we could have it in Lothlórien. All of the pack would be there and I'm sure she would love to be the officiant at our wedding." I say smiling slightly.

"That's a wonderful idea Nymira!" Merry says happily.

"I also had an idea for a way that we could include our fallen friends." I say quietly.

"Of course. What were you thinking vanima?" (Beautiful.) Legolas asks.

"Well, I thought we could do a sort of small send-off kind of thing, where we could write the names of our friends who died defending us, and then float them down the river on rose heads." I say shyly. "It's probably silly, I don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"No, it sounds beautiful." Legolas says smiling. He kisses my temple and I blush.

"Thank you." I say quietly. Legolas chuckles.

"You're adorable when you're shy." He says and nuzzles my hair. I blush even more.

"Don't call me cute." I say quietly.

"Why not? You are." Legolas says laughing. My face goes an even darker shade of red.

"Stop it. I'm not cute. I'm scary. Grrr!" I say childishly growling at him. Everyone bursts out laughing.

"Nope, still adorable." Legolas says cuddling me. I pout.

"Not cute!" I say annoyed. He just hugs me tighter.

"Yes, cute." He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I poke my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, you're definitely cute." Aragorn agrees. I playfully hit his arm and he fakes being hurt. I laugh.

"I'm really going to miss it when we all stop hanging out and we all go our separate ways. You all got to promise to visit when you have the chance!" I say pointing at all of them.

"Of course, we will, you're our friend and we'll want to be seeing Legolas again. You better be living together when I visit!" Pippin says in a commanding tone.

"Well, I sure hope we are. Gonna be pretty crappy if this one decides he doesn't like stepping in wolf dung all the time." I say motioning to Legolas and laughing.

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now." He says smiling.

"Hey, I've been meaning to show you guys some of the new clothes I got sent from Galadriel. She had them made when I last stayed there and never gave them to me. They got delivered to me the day we went to the black gates and I didn't have time to look at them." I say excitedly as I get up and run to my room. Once I get there, I grab the large package and run back to Frodo's room. I get there just as the table is being cleared. "Okay, I have them!" I say happily.

"Show us then lass, anything from the Lady Galadriel would be a lovely gift." Gimli says smiling. I place the package on Frodo's bed and carefully take apart the wrapping. I pull out three beautiful dresses.