Chapter 68: Clean Up Time

I follow Legolas into our room and motion for him to go and get some clean clothes. Once he has, he follows me into the washroom and I prepare a bath for him. Once I have, I leave him to do as he pleases. After an hour, he enters our bedroom again, in clean clothes. He laughs at me just lying on the bed. Half falling off the side and reading a book.

"That one of your journals?" He asks still chuckling while walking over to me.

"Yeah, I should give it to Frodo. He wants to write down our adventure in Bilbo's book." I say smiling.

"That would be nice. I hope he adds our wedding into it. It'll be spectacular." He says sitting down and running his soft fingers over the exposed part of my stomach.

"Yeah. I still haven't gone to get my dress made yet, but we still have time." I say squirming slightly at his ticklish touch. I glance at him over the top of my book to see him smirking. I watch him as he bends down and gives my stomach a soft kiss.

"I can't wait for you to have a little baby growing inside of you. Your baby bump is going to be so cute." He says smiling as he rubs his thumb over my stomach again.

"I know, neither can I. But we have to get married first, and we still have to talk to your Father to convince him into coming." I say heaving out a sigh. I place my book onto the nightstand and flop my head back onto the soft pillow. Legolas lays down next to me and rests his head just below my chest.

"Amin mela lle." (I love you.) Legolas whispers nuzzling my stomach.

"I know, amin mela lle too." (I love you too.) I whisper back. We spend the next hour relaxing and chatting about what we might do to convince Thranduil to come to the wedding and accept our marriage. A loud knock comes from the door while Legolas is in mid-sentence.

"Yes?!" I yell out. A guard enters the room.

"Lady Arwen has requested you down at the training grounds Lady Nymira." He states loudly.

"I'll be there in a bit." I respond quickly. The guard nods then leaves, backing out of the doorway. "Well, I better go." I say moving out of Legolas's warm arms. He pouts slightly at the loss of contact, so I lean back and give him a quick kiss. Then I go and grab my weapon of choice. This time being Langoril (Glittering Sword.). I hadn't used it much, since I wanted to keep it nice, but I do want to get some use out of it.

"Have fun meleth nín." (My love.) Legolas says with a cheeky grin.

"I will." I say smirking and leaving the room. I walk to the Tower Hall and out the front door. Unfurling my wings, I take off to the training grounds. I see Arwen waiting there for me.

"Hey, sis." I say as I land. She turns and smiles at me. I walk over and give her a hug. "I saw Legolas and Aragorn hiding behind some of the un-used targets on the archery range." I whisper to her. She giggles as we pull out of our hug. I send her a knowing wink pulling out a knife from my pocket. Without even looking, I throw it at the target our lovers are hiding behind. It lands dead center.

"What did Nymira say about you two coming down here?" Arwen yells to them.

"She said, we weren't invited." Aragorn calls over to us coming out of his hiding place with his hands up in surrender.

"Leggy, we know you're there too. Come out." I say chuckling slightly. Legolas emerges from behind the target looking like a kicked puppy. Arwen and I burst out in laughter as the two grown men stand before us looking very ashamed.

"You boys are lucky that Nymira didn't throw that knife hard enough to go through the target." Arwen says still laughing. Aragorn nods as does Legolas.

"Sorry meleth nín." (My love.) Legolas says, not moving his eyes from the ground.

"Hey, it's okay hun. Now stop looking so defeated and come give me a hug." I say opening my arms. Legolas instantly perks up and hugs me. I chuckle at his eagerness.

"So, are we still going to do this fight thing or not?" Arwen asks smirking. I nod back smiling as I feel Legolas nuzzle my neck again.

"Okay, you two better stay out of the way for this." I say gently prying Legolas off me. Aragorn leads him over to a few empty barrels and they sit down. "Want to take first swing or...?" I ask looking at Arwen as I adjust my arm guards. She nods and we get into position. Arwen lunges at me and I block. I return her attack and she blocks me as well. We continue this back-and-forth teasing swings for a little while before I start really fighting. Arwen takes a swing at my legs and I flip over her head. I land directly behind her and pull my sword to her throat gently.

"You lose." I whisper in her ear. I don't however, see her devious smirk.

"Not yet." She whispers back and flips me over her by my arm. I land with a loud thud and a breathless grunt on the hard ground. "You lose." She says holding her sword to my throat. I smirk up at her and spin unexpectedly, knocking her feet from under her. Once she is on the ground, I pin her there and hold the blunt edge of a hidden knife to her cheek.

"Sorry, sis. Not this time." I say laughing and helping her up again.

"You've gotten stronger since we last fought." She says smiling at me.

"You can thank Legolas and Aragorn for that. We trained a lot during our journey, and Legolas helped me improve greatly in my archery. Plus my swinging arm has gotten much stronger." I say as I look over to our two men. Arwen smiles at me and offers me a waterskin. I take it gratefully and chug back a quarter of it. "Thanks." I say passing it back to her and wiping my mouth with my sleeve. Arwen smiles and drinks some as well.

"Well, never thought you'd beat Arwen in a fight." Aragorn says as he walks over chuckling.

"You doubted me, Brother, after all the times I've put you on your backside?" I also chuckle as Legolas wraps his arms around my waist kissing my temple.

"I'm proud of you vanima." (beautiful.) Legolas whispers in my ear. I giggle as he places butterfly kisses along my shoulder.

"Thank you meleth nín." (My love.) I say as we nuzzle noses.

"Stop, you're being too cute, I can't handle it." Aragorn says placing a hand over his heart pretending to be in pain. I laugh watching his antics.

"It is true, you two are very sweet." Arwen says agreeing with her lover.

"Thanks, but I remember you two being exactly like this when you first became a couple." I say teasingly. I wiggle as Legolas gently runs his hands down my sides. "Leggy stop, I'm ticklish there." I say squirming under his touch.

"Oops." He whispers in my ear as he continues to torture me.

"Legolas, leave her alone. I need to borrow her for a while anyway." Arwen says grabbing my hand and taking me away.

"Thank you for saving me." I whisper to her as we walk away chuckling. Arwen looks over her shoulder and laughs as she sees the two men beginning to train themselves.