NINETEEN

"The official wedding date for Tobias Landon and Athena Solana has been set. The couple announced their engagement four months ago and we've been loving them since."

"When did you guys announce the date?" Valeria asked while turning off the tv.

"Beverly announced it this morning. Shits getting real Valeria. I have to decide the final design of my dress today. We also have to create a guest list. Which brings me to my question!"

"Oh, what is it?" Valeria questioned.

"Will you be one of my bridesmaids?"

"Of course!" Valeria exclaimed while hugging me. "I have to sit in some meetings for the social media team. I'll let you know how everything goes."

I nodded. Valeria walked out and I quickly went back to my computer. I clicked on the myancestry tab. I searched my mothers' name. I clicked the "more info" button:

This feature requires a subscription.

Shit. I quickly pulled out my credit card and typed in the information. A list of names popped up and I scrolled down.

Anteros Erastus Johnson 1995
Eros Caron Johnson 1995
Athena Love Solana 1998
Bia Rose Solana 2005

Bia. Bia Rose? I pulled out my phone and searched for her name on Instagram. I found her page and scrolled through it. She looked just like me. Without knowing the age gap, I would've thought she was my long-lost twin.

I have a sister. But where is this sister?

I analyzed every single one of her photos, but they gave me no answer. I checked through the comments and her follows. I felt like a stalker, but I had to know who my sister was.

Wait a minute. She follows me. Does she know who I am? I clicked the follow back button before placing my phone down. Now we wait.

Immediately my phone dinged and I picked it up.

biarose
Hi! This may be weird, but I think we're related somehow.

biarose
I'm a huge fan by the way. You're So pretty and all of my friends say we look just alike. I doubt we are related but I think it's hilarious that we have the same last name and look alike.

AthenaSolana
We are!

AthenaSolana
It's no coincidence. I'm your sister!

biarose
What?

AthenaSolana
Are you in New York? Maybe we can meet up one day and I'll explain everything.

biarose
I am

"Okay I'm in the middle of a meeting with the social media team and they came up with this great idea." Valeria smiled.

"What is it?"

"A blackout. We delete everything from our social media accounts and put the profile pictures as black. This will raise speculation. People will be writing so many theories on why we did what we did. Did we close S & W or will we be announcing the line any second?"

"Smart idea. Tell them to do that immediately."

Valeria nodded before walking out.

AthenaSolana
Are you busy tomorrow? I'd love to take you out for lunch.

biarose
I get out of school at 3, if that's okay.

AthenaSolana
Perfect