FIFTY-FOUR

"No! I'm not taking that." Beverly huffed. "The wedding is two weeks away! Two weeks! I'm running like a chicken with her head cut off."

Tobias smiled at me.

"The wedding is close." He nodded.

I was happy but the deal lingered in my mind day and night. Tobias and I had to divorce. It was a given if I wanted to keep my life.

But Anteros and I sat and thought for hours, hoping that there was some kind of loophole. We couldn't find anything.

"Okay, it's on!" Valeria yelled.

"Let's see!" I excitedly said.

Valeria, Bia, Skylar, and Piper walked out with their dresses on. I smiled.

"These are so gorgeous." Bia squealed before looking in the mirror.

"No!" Beverly huffed. She held up her finger before walking out.

Piper rolled her eyes. "She can't get off the phone for one moment."

Tobias smiled. "I never thought my sister would willingly be in my wedding."

"Oh, I've always planned to." Piper excitedly said. "These dresses are gorgeous. I mean the diamonds are to die for. Are they Swarovski?"

I nodded.

"I'm scared to move in this dress." Bia froze. "But trying this on is an amazing birthday gift."

"Happy birthday!" Skylar smiled.

"Thank you!"

"It's the bouquet. They're trying to as Swarovski diamond in the roses."

"Okay? So let them." Tobias said.

"But that over crowds the dress. I just want simple white roses. No one is listening to me!" She sighed. "I don't time. Where are my boys with their suits?"

Anteros, Eros, Jacob, and Oliver walked out.

"I might take the spotlight away from both of you guys." Oliver looked in the mirror. "I mean look at me."

"Don't get too flamboyant." Piper laughed.

"Piper, my love." Jacob raised his eyebrows.

"Never gonna happen Jacob."

"Well don't you guys look beautiful?" She stared at them. "And happy birthday Bia!"

"Thank you!" Bia smiled.

"Girls, if you could change into the reception dresses?"

"They get reception outfits and we don't?" Oliver pouted.

"You wanna wear a dress, Oli?" Skylar questioned.

He nodded. Skylar smiled before walking to the back. The rest of the girls followed. Anteros and Eros walked up to me before grabbing my arm.

"Sibling meeting," Anteros said.

"Well then let me get Bia," I said.

"No. Not that kind."

Tobias laughed. We walked outside and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's going on?"

"We have an idea," Eros said.

"About?"

"This deal." Anteros sighed. "More importantly, how we can deliver the washed twenty-four million and remove you as collateral."

"Perfect! Tell me!"

"The factory." Eros started. "Remember when we visited the factory in the middle of nowhere?"