Chapter 23: bitten lip

Yan Rui's icy body was so frightened that he shivered. It was the first time he had seen such a tyrannical Duan Chen.

It seems to be a runaway beast, with red eyes, baring fangs, and shredding whatever is in front of him.

Yan Rui was clamped by his neck and opened his mouth, Duan Chen leaned over to grab his tongue, biting hard, and he didn't let go until he tasted blood.

"Yan Rui, do you really want me to **** you?"

The hand on his throat did not loosen, Yan Rui's face turned from bluish to red, and Duan Chen didn't let go until his body started to twitch.

He turned Yan Rui over, grabbed the back of his neck and tore the collar open, took a bite at the person's slender neck, and saw blood.

As soon as Yan Rui recovered from his suffocation, he was surrounded by severe pain, his body twitched, and a scream came out of his throat.

Duan Chen directly took off Yan Rui's pants, pinched the back of his neck, and pressed him under him.

There was no **** in Duan Chen's eyes, some of them were cruel, and the fake smile on his face disappeared, and his voice was cold and cold: "Since you want me to take you back with so much effort. , then I have to treat you well."

His movements were intense, as if he wanted to devour the man under him alive.

The more Yan Rui resisted, the harder he tried.

.........

Duan Chen's hand was scorching hot, but it could be attached to Yan Rui's body, but it made him feel cold to the bottom of his heart.

His hands were bound, his face was buried in the pillow, his legs were kneeling on the bed in humiliation, his body seemed to be delayed, and the pain was unbearable.

Yan Rui cried so much that tears fell down drop by drop, and she opened her mouth to cry and beg for mercy.

However, Duan Chen kept his face light and turned a deaf ear to his pleas for mercy.

At the end of the pain, Yan Rui only felt that the blood cells all over his body were screaming for pain, and his throat was hoarse and unable to make a sound.

Duan Chen tortured him like crazy.

At the end of the cry, Yan Rui gritted her teeth and endured it, but the time passed too slowly, as if it had been stretched indefinitely. Yan Rui closed her eyes and began to count the time silently.

At the beginning, he was sober, but in the end, his mind was blurred, and he had been tossed and turned into a human figure, so there was no other thought to count the time.

............

When the person under him was about to faint, Duan Chen let out a sound, pulled the sheet and simply wiped it, then put on his pants.

Yan Rui's body was unbearable to see, with a miserable patch of white jade-like skin, and his cheeks were still swollen.

He was paralyzed on the bed as if he had lost half his life, unable to even breathe.

The bed was a mess, and the pillowcases were wet.

After Duan Chen carefully cleaned up, he turned into a cool and noble person again.

He glanced at Yan Rui slightly, his hair was wet sticking to his face, his eyes were red and swollen, and there were still dry tears on his face.

The lips were red and swollen, and the opening on the lower lip was still bleeding.