Chapter 43: Zhou Ran is seriously ill

Since Zhou Ran entered the entertainment industry, it has always been Wu Anluo.

After getting along for so many years, they are more or less aware of Zhou Ran's private affairs, such as the elusive secrets between him and the president of the Duan Group.

Since Zhou Ran entered the entertainment industry, he has been continuously resourceful and his career has been smooth. In less than three years, he has won the video emperor and entered the front line.

Zhou Ran's traffic popularity is very high on various online platforms. In addition to discussing his works, he is more about discussing the backers behind him, doubting whether he has been adopted/raised.

It's a pity that no matter how the netizens try to pick it up, they can't find out that the person behind Zhou Ran is Duan Chen.

What kind of relationship the two have developed, the agent still doesn't know much, but they can guess that they are definitely not as simple as friends.

In today's society, there are not a few **** marriages, and the relationship between the two is so close that the agent originally thought that the two were rushing to get married.

Until last week's accident.

Brokers are starting to be uncertain.

The agent felt a little uneasy. He wanted to ask Zhou Ran what the relationship between Yan Rui and Duan Chen was, but he was afraid that it would make him unhappy.

Rather than guessing here, he might as well go check it out himself, find out what happened, and then everything will be resolved.

The fact that Yan Rui was hospitalized was not a secret. In less than a day, the agent found out.

He immediately called and told Zhou Ran the news.

As soon as the call was connected, the agent said, "Of course, I have already checked, Yan Rui is still in the hospital, he has been in a coma for a week, and the reason is still unknown. President Duan is also in the hospital, and now he is calling for a medical professor to do research. treat."

"I've been in a coma for a week, but I still can't find the reason?" Could it be because of the drug he got under the water?

"Yeah, I also heard that if Yan Rui keeps sleeping like this, he might become a vegetable."

Zhou Ran raised the corners of his lips slightly, which was a good thing for him.

It is good that Yan Rui can sleep like this all the time, but he is afraid that he is only temporarily in a coma.

Zhou Ran has already sensed the crisis, especially Duan Chen's current attitude towards Yan Rui.

Duan Chen has been taking care of Yan Rui in the hospital for the past few days, and even for his sake, hung up his phone and ignored him.

"Why don't you talk, are you upset?"

Zhou Ran raised his mobile phone and lowered his eyes, covering up the emotions in his eyes.

He can rely on his own efforts to get his career and future, but how can he regain Duan Chen's heart without him?

Only if Yan Rui disappears, as long as there is no Yan Rui in this world, then both his career future and Duan Chen can have it.

It has not been a day or two that he wanted to kill Yan Rui, but now he wished that it was the first time that he had died tragically.

"Angkor, come back."