Chapter 131: Announce the marriage, trick the dog in and kill it

After choosing the baby supplies, Duan Chen called someone to get them, and he took Yan Rui's hand to buy hot pot dishes.

After buying the food, Duan Chen glanced at his watch, it was half past ten, and it would take about half past twelve to cook when he went back to cook.

"Are you hungry?"

Yan Rui hesitated for a moment, then nodded: "I'm a little hungry."

"Then let's find a restaurant to eat first."

"Didn't you eat hot pot? Why go out to eat?"

Duan Chen explained: "Aren't you hungry? It will take two hours to go back and cook the hot pot. Are you sure you want to wait?"

Yan Rui nodded extremely firmly, he wanted to eat hot pot!

Duan Chen smiled helplessly and pinched the tip of his nose: "Well, let's go back and prepare the hot pot, you can fill it up with the pregnant woman's milk powder."

"Okay." Yan Rui quickly agreed, he couldn't wait to go back and make hot pot.

Duan Chen held the dish in one hand and Yan Rui in the other, and their hands intertwined to attract attention.

Yan Rui is a public figure, because many people know him because of the fire of Tianzun, and both Duan Chen and Yan Rui will wear masks for fear of causing unnecessary trouble.

But the two of them couldn't hide their temperament even when they wore masks, so it still caused quite a stir when they came to buy food.

Some people even suspected that it was Yan Rui.

The news spread on the Internet, and it was all cleared in less than five minutes. These Yan Rui did not know.

After returning to the villa, the first thing Duan Chen did was to add milk powder to Yan Rui, urging him to drink up before going to the kitchen.

- After drinking the big bottle of milk, Yan Rui was no longer hungry, so he looked at his phone when he was bored.

It has been a long time since he read the news on the Internet. This time, when he opened Weibo, he found that his news, forwarding, and likes were all amazing red dots.

Indicates that the news has exploded.

Yan Rui opened the news and saw that it was full of fans shouting and asking him when he was going to open for business and when he would take nine consecutive shots.

Yan Rui looked down one by one, and the corners of his mouth curled up involuntarily.

There is so much news that it is impossible to read it all, so just look at the latest news and the hot comments at the top.

After reading the news, Yan Rui clicked on @him one by one.

Found this @His all from, animal administration commented.

The things that Zhou Ran did in the crew were exposed, and the topic that ranked first in the hot search was:

#Zhou Ran accidental death#

The comments below are also very interesting. There are very few neutral ones, either scolding Zhou Ran or defending and pitying him.

"Zhou Ran is dead? God, I can't believe it."

"Bad people have their own way. Everyone knows what he did in the variety show crew. He bought people to kill Yan Rui. If it wasn't for Yan Rui's luck, it would be Yan Rui."

"The police have come out this time, so don't wash Zhou Ranfen."

"Is there any inside story about Zhou Ran's accidental death, such as murder?"