Chapter 104: Whose room will Duan Chen live in?

The little guy flew above Duan Chen's head, "Little bastard, you son of a bitch, you two fools"

I thought that this parrot Doudou would only scold the little bastard, but I didn't expect to scold so much, and it was all Duan Chen.

Seeing Duan Chen's deflated appearance, Duan Lin covered his mouth and laughed.

When has the dignified President Duan ever been scolded by someone pointing his nose like this, but the person involved was only slaughtered.

After all, who cares about a bird, but this parrot is just too loud.

Duan Chen's face sank, and a burst of intimidation pressed over, and the parrot shook his hair, obviously frightened.

It immediately flew back to Yan Rui's side and landed on his shoulder: "Rui Rui, Rui Rui."

Duan Chen glared at him and felt aggrieved.

Yan Rui stretched out his finger and touched its mouth, Doudou, who was comforted, suddenly regained his energy, stood on Yan Rui's shoulder, spread his wings, and said aggressively, "Little bastard!"

The director also finds it strange that the typical bird fights against people. It's not like he has never seen this parrot before. It's like a mouse seeing a cat when he sees a person before.

Duan Chen: ""

Duan Lin was afraid that Duan Chen would anger Yan Rui, and said aside: "We never taught it to say this, so don't get to know a bird."

Duan Lin said so, if Duan Chen said anything cruel, he would be careful.

"I will teach Doudou well in the future." Yan Rui nodded and answered in a timely manner.

"Doudou, you can't do this in the future."

Doudou blinked his eyes and didn't speak, obviously he didn't listen to Yan Rui's words at all.

Birds like parrots hold grudges very much, and they don't know where Duan Chen got it, so they curse when they meet.

[Animal Administration] In simple terms, this variety show is about getting along with some small animals, and most of the time it is in a daily and warm style.

While feeding pets, entertainers and guests learn about rare animals and advocate animal protection.

In addition, the director also added some tasks to break through, which can be said to be a warm and exciting variety show.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, the show stopped recording and rested, each had their own dinner, and then went back to the dormitory to rest.

Yan Rui brought the parrot, and the parrot can be brought to the dormitory. Others with peacocks and groundhogs could not stand the smell, so they put them in a special feeding place.

Yan Rui went upstairs to the dormitory while teasing the parrot.

Doudou was obviously tired of playing. No matter how much Yan Rui teased him, he didn't speak until he got to the second floor. Doudou flapped his wings and blurted out, "Ugly.

Eight monsters. "

Zhou Ran stood at the entrance of the stairs on the second floor, with a gloomy face and cold eyes, "Yan Rui, don't be too complacent."

Yan Rui was at a loss, when did he get complacent?

Yan Rui didn't have time to talk nonsense with Zhou Ran. He just wanted to go back to the dormitory to wash up and rest. He was so sleepy after a busy day today.