Chapter 116: Beans are taken away

After meeting Yan Rui, his life began to collapse.

Not only Yan Rui, but also the parrot.

Thinking of the parrot, Zhou Ran clenched his back teeth. He hated Yan Rui and wanted him to live rather than die.

What he likes, he will destroy it little by little, and make him suffer.

Think about it, if it wasn't for that bird, he wouldn't have been reduced to this point, running around and ruining his reputation.

The person who took Zhou Ran away was a man dressed in black and wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Zhou Ran didn't know his name, but when he heard his call, he was called by a string of numbers.

-457

The man was not in a hurry, and after walking for a while, he booked a hotel to take a break.

As soon as the car was stopped, the man received another call.

The man was wearing headphones, Zhou Ran couldn't hear what was said inside, but looking at his face, he knew it wasn't a good thing.

Sure enough, the man cut off the call: "I won't be staying at the hotel today, let's continue on our way."

"What's wrong?"

"We've got people following us, we've got to do some circles to get rid of them."

"Who is it?" Zhou Ran's voice trembled a little, he was afraid, afraid that the police would catch him back and keep him in prison.

The man said coldly, "Duan Chen."

The man turned his head, fastened his seat belt, and drove the car backwards slowly.

When Zhou Ranzi heard the word "Duan Chen", his whole body became sluggish.

How could it be Duan Chen?

At this time, Zhou Ran raised some expectations.

Did Duan Chen think he was kidnapped, so he came to rescue him?

The man glanced at the rearview mirror and looked at Zhou Ran's expression, "Mr. Zhou, maybe what I said next hit you a bit, but I still have to say that Duan Chen's purpose this time is not simple, he is just using you."

"What can I use on me?"

The man raised the corners of his lips mockingly. Zhou Ran seemed to be smart, but in fact he would only be careful. If it wasn't for the boss, he would have died many times.

"Duan Chen's purpose is to be the boss."

"my brother?"

The man nodded, the matter was too complicated for them, and the man didn't explain much.

Zhou Ran didn't dare to ask more. That person was his brother in name. He seemed to be close, but Zhou Ran was actually very afraid of him.

He sometimes feels that his every move is under the control of that person, and he is like his marionette, and he will go wherever he tells him to go. Thinking of going back this time and seeing him, Zhou Ran felt terrified and even repulsed to go back.

"457, can you help me with something?"

"What's up?"

"I know there are your people in the training camp. I want you to help me kill the bird beside Yan Rui!"

It's not difficult to just kill a bird. Besides, the boss also instructed him to meet Zhou Ran's small requirements.

"good."