Chapter 54: kneel on the glass and beg me

"Do you think that if you threaten me with Zhou Ran and grandma, I will agree with you to go?"

Duan Chen looked at his face, obviously still that stupid, cowardly and incompetent, why did he have the courage to look directly at him and threaten him to negotiate?

Duan Chen's eyes became colder, a sneer overflowed from the corner of his lips, and his fingers loosened his chin.

"Just an idiot like you who doesn't understand anything, if you let him in, a hundred lives won't be enough for you to die."

Duan Chen wanted to yell at him, but he lost half his life in it, and the unformed child in his stomach was also dropped there!

But he couldn't say that he was afraid to see the hatred and disappointment towards him in Yan Rui's eyes.

Yan Rui closed his eyes and replied subconsciously, "I'm not afraid of death."

Duan Chen smiled uncertainly, took two steps back, and overturned the vase on the cabinet with a manic hand.

With a sound, the glass bottle shattered instantly when it landed, and the air pressure in the ward was so low that it almost suffocated people.

"It's not impossible to enter the entertainment industry, you kneel down and beg me."

Yan Rui's breath stagnated, and he pinched his thighs: "As long as I kneel down, you will no longer interfere with my entry into the entertainment industry?"

Duan Chen's icy cheeks were covered with frost, this idiot really thought he wanted to interfere with him? People are so stupid and snakes, they don't even know they have been tricked into doing research.

"Since you are not afraid of death." The man kicked the debris under his feet, "Then kneel on this debris, kneeling enough, I will promise you."

Yan Rui's eyes widened suddenly, goose bumps rose on his body in an instant, and he felt Duan Chen's deep malice.

"What? Don't want to kneel? Or do you care about your ridiculous dignity?" Duan Chen let out a sneer.

Dignity, his dignity has long since disappeared from Duan Chen. If he can smoothly enter the entertainment circle and let Duan Chen stop interfering with him, then he is willing.

Yan Rui lowered his head, ignoring the pain in his heart. He raised his eyes and met Duan Chen's pitch-black pupils. Yan Rui looked directly into his eyes and slowly knelt down on the broken glass.

The sharp and hard object pierced directly into the flesh through the fabric, and the knee seemed to be about to shatter, but Yan Rui could not feel the slightest pain, because the pain in the heart was a thousand times more painful.

Yan Rui knelt with his back stiffened, the blood on his knees seeping through the fabric and dripping onto the ground along the glass all over the floor.

"Mr. Duan, I beg you to let me enter the entertainment industry."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was strangled by Duan Chen's neck, and the man strangled him by the back of his neck and threw him onto the bed, he said coldly: "In order to get into that broken place, don't you even want your legs? "

Duan Chen pinched his neck, it hurt so much that his tears fell out. Duan Chen's gloomy face was in the hazy tears. He didn't understand why Duan Chen was so angry?

Didn't he make him kneel? He hurt his leg, didn't he mean it too?

He has no self-esteem, no self-love, and who caused it?