Chapter 67: Lead the snake out of the hole

Zhou Ran gritted his teeth secretly, and resented Yan Ruilai more and more in his heart.

If it weren't for Yan Rui, Duan Chen wouldn't be so indifferent to him now.

Zhou Ran gritted his teeth and got closer, "Achen, I'm here this time to talk to you about Yan Rui."

Hearing the word "Yan Rui", Duan Chen didn't move away.

Two days ago, in the data investigated by Assistant Zhang, there was a mysterious person behind Zhou Ran, and even the top hackers under him could not find out.

He wants to find out, but he can't have a deadlock with Zhou Ran now.

"Let's chat at a nearby coffee shop."

Zhou Ran didn't know whether he should be happy or angry. He was happy that Duan Chen was finally willing to be alone with him, but he was angry that he agreed to chat with him because of Yan Rui.

Zhou Ran held back his anger, twitched the corner of his mouth, and pointed to the cafe sign not far away: "Let's go up there and sit down."

"Well." Duan Chen decided to wait for the opportunity.

In the cafe here, Zhou Ran and Duan Chen used to come here often, and they sat in their old seats.

The waiter came to hand in the order, Duan Chen took it, and said directly: \"A cup of American style, what do you want?"

Zhou Ran said softly, "It's still the same."

"Less sugar for cappuccino." Duan Chen returned the order to the waiter.

"OK, just a second."

It's working time at the moment, there are not many people in the cafe, and the seat is a small private room with a door, so I don't worry about being recognized by others.

So Zhou Ran took off his mask.

"You want to tell me about Yan Rui."

"Achen, have you seen the video of Yan Rui fighting online?"

Duan Chen raised his eyes, stared at him with inked eyes, quietly opened his lips and said, "What's wrong?"

Zhou Ran was at a loss for words because of his indifferent attitude. Duan Chen couldn't have known that Yan Rui's video was uploaded on the Internet.

But why did he act so calm and calm, wouldn't he be angry that Yan Rui lied to him?

"Achen, Yan Rui is deliberately pretending to be stupid and weak in front of you. He has been deceiving you. I sent someone to investigate Yan Rui and found that his information was blank, as if he suddenly appeared beside you. I have seen his skills with my own eyes, no less than a killer mercenary."

From the depths of Duan Chen's eyes, a cold expression came out: "How do you judge that his skill is no less than that of a killer, just relying on his two feet?"

Zhou Ran clearly saw that the man's eyes became unclear, mixed with chills.

For a moment, he immediately understood something.

As a result, there was a shudder, a thud in the brain, and the whole back was densely occupied by the chill.

Duan Chen was suspicious of him.

Fortunately, the waiter brought coffee.

Zhou Ran took a sip of coffee and explained, "I read the comments on the Internet."

Duan Chen didn't continue to ask him, "You have to tell me more than that."

Zhou Ran paused, and finally decided to give it a go.