Chapter 105: Kill Yan Rui

Duan Chen went to open the door, and Zhou Ran stood outside the door leaning against the wall, looking weak.

Duan Chen looked at his pale face and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhou Ran lowered his head, and twisted his hands in front of him, looking a little uneasy and hesitant.

"Achen, it's not good for me to sleep alone. Can you go to my place to sleep with me? I'm not feeling well."

Yan Rui huddled on the bed and couldn't see the picture but could hear the sound. The conversation between Zhou Ran and Duan Chen was transmitted to his ears word for word.

He remembered that when he returned to the dormitory, Zhou Ran stopped him from what he said.

He wants to bet with him whether Duan Chen will go out from this room to sleep with Zhou Ran.

Seeing that Duan Chen didn't say anything, Zhou Ran gritted his teeth and planned to use a ruthless move.

The trick is to play hard to catch, never get tired of using it.

"Forget it if it really doesn't work, you can accompany Yan Rui." He turned to leave.

"wait."

Duan Chen stopped Zhou Ran, then turned around and went back to the room to get his clothes. Before leaving, he looked at Yan Rui. Yan Rui's face was much better than before, so there should be no problem.

"I'm tonight..." Duan Chen paused, mulling over the words in his mind, and then said to Yan Rui, "I'll go to Zhou Ran's room tonight, and I won't have anything to do with him."

Yan Rui felt a little uncomfortable, but what could he say?

I begged him to stay, and I would like to follow Zhou Ran's example, pretending to be pitiful and asking him to feel sorry for himself.

Duan Chen didn't dare to look at Yan Rui's face, even more afraid that he would suddenly question him.

Before Duan Chen left, he glanced at the parrot in the corner. When the parrot saw him, he opened his mouth and scolded, "Dog thing."

The door closed with a "click", cutting off the sight but not the sound.

Yan Rui put up his trousers and sat up, and heard Zhou Ran pretending to ask Duan Chen outside, "Is it alright to leave Yan Rui alone?"

Duan Chen replied, "It's okay, he's used to it."

Yes, I have long been used to it, I have long been used to being alone, looking for Duan Chen alone, waiting for Duan Chen alone, thinking about Duan Chen alone, dreaming of Duan Chen alone.

Yan Rui changed into pajamas, opened the bird cage and let Doudou out.

It seems that he has sensed the solemn atmosphere, and Doudou is not as happy as during the day.

It flew to the side of the bed and obediently guarded Yan Rui, seeing a little sparkle in the corner of Yan Rui's eyes.

Doudou flapped his wings: "Rui Rui doesn't cry."

Yan Rui looked at Doudou, forced a smile, raised her index finger and hooked Doudou's tail.

"Doudou, I raised a bird before, then" Yan Rui took a deep breath. If he listened carefully, he could hear the trembling of his breath.

"Later it died and lay in my palm, getting cold little by little."

Zhou Ran and Duan Chen were next to Yan Rui. Yan Rui's hearing was very good. Not long after Duan Chen followed Zhou Ran, he vaguely heard Zhou Ran's grinding moans.