Chapter 92: He always chooses Duan Chen

The owner of the black sedan was obviously also frightened by the sudden car accident. After sitting in the car for a while, he opened the door tremblingly, and staggered out of the car.

Yan Rui, who was lying on the ground motionless, looked as if he had lost his life.

The owner of the car couldn't figure out if he was still alive, but just looking at the blood on the ground, his heart was so frightened that he rubbed his steps slowly and moved to Yan Rui's side. He slowly crouched down and stretched out his hand to Yan Rui. under the nose.

I don't know if it was because I was too nervous or the wind was too strong at night, the owner of the car couldn't test Yan Rui's breathing.

He touched Yan Rui's chest again, and then sat on the ground with his buttocks upright, his whole body turned to petrified, and his eyes stared blankly at the person on the ground.

No??... No heartbeat, dead, and when it's over, he hits and kills, and I don't know if he will go to jail.

"Sir, don't scare me, okay? I have the old and the young, and they all depend on me to support me. I don't want to go to jail."

The owner's cry disturbed Duan Chen, who was standing beside the broken machine, who was generally unresponsive.

His gaze moved from the blood on the ground to Yan Rui's face.

He rushed over and pushed the owner of the car away, then carefully picked up Yan Rui, and glanced coldly at the driver who caused the accident.

If eyes can kill, Duan Chen's eyes are enough to make people lose their minds.

The car owner was frightened, and became more and more frightened. After realizing something, he hurriedly took out his mobile phone in his pocket: "I'll call an ambulance immediately, and call the police."

Duan Chen also took out his mobile phone and called Assistant Zhang, telling him to turn around quickly.

Assistant Zhang listened to Duan Chen's irritable tone, and regardless of whether it was illegal or not, he honked the horn and turned around.

Duan Chen didn't dare to touch Yan Rui's body. His body looked like a cracked crystal, as if it would shatter if touched.

He could only carefully check the wounds on his body.

Duan Chen looked around and finally fixed his eyes on Yan Rui.

He suddenly remembered something, and he couldn't help clenching his hands into fists, his face also turning pale.

Assistant Zhang turned around and drove over quickly, but after a few seconds, he drove the car and stopped.

In the car, he faintly felt bad, and thought of all kinds of possibilities, but he never expected that President Duan and Yan Rui would have a car accident.

He quickly opened the car and put the back of the car seat down.

Duan Chen hugged Yan Rui carefully, Yan Rui's whole body was soft on him, and his body was not as light as a 175 tall adult man.

He stared at Yan Rui in his arms as if he had been struck by evil, and his hurried shout echoed in his mind.

When he was calling his name, he had already rushed towards him, so when he pushed him away vigorously, did he ever think that he would be in danger?

As this thought flashed through his mind, he felt as if his chest had been stabbed by something sharp, and shrank violently.

Even if Yan Rui is tired of this relationship and no longer loves him, and wants to divorce him, he is still the one he chooses in the face of life and death.