Chapter 98: Cubs, his dad is awesome

It may be because Yan Rui is pregnant with his cub. Now Duan Chen's father's love is inflated. He watched the video of Yan Rui beating Tang Ming and enjoyed it over and over again.

Yan Rui played well, his father is really good.

Duan Chen couldn't wait to see Yan Rui, so after booking a ticket, he rushed to the e-city non-stop.

It was already seven o'clock in the evening when we arrived, and Duan Chen had sneaked away. Except for the director, no one else knew about it.

Yan Rui and the others are still recording, and prepared a barbecue in the evening.

Duan Chen stood far away, it was so dark that he couldn't see the face, but he still recognized Yan Rui at first sight.

He was sitting beside the fire frame, the bright fire shone on him, the whole person was like a small sun, people could not help but glance at him.

The director received the news of Duan Chen's arrival, and stood up abruptly: "You guys record, I'll go out."

The director went over and saw Duan Chen standing alone under a tree, his face suddenly turned into a chrysanthemum.

"Mr. Duan, why didn't you inform me in advance that you came, so that I can let everyone prepare a welcome ceremony for you." The director really didn't expect Duan Chen to come so early.

The flight guests logically explained that they had arrived before they arrived, and a special car was there to pick them up.

Duan Chen is here tonight, will he be in a hurry? I haven't been here this week, and I don't know if he is here. I'm not used to it alone.

"No, go and call Yan Rui."

The director was stunned for a moment, and the smile on his face froze.

What are you looking for Yan Rui? Does this have anything to do with Yan Rui?

The director was a little uneasy. He read a lot of gossip on the Internet, including the conflict between Zhou Ran and Yan Rui.

Could it be that Duan Chen came so early to teach Zhou Ranliwei and Yan Rui a lesson?

No, he's a good variety show, but he doesn't want to become a battlefield.

Duan Chen looked at the director's tangled face and frowned.

"Call Yan Rui." Duan Chen repeated.

"Just call him alone? Yan Rui doesn't know how to talk, why don't I call Duan Lin? The two of them will accompany you..." The director said, his voice gradually became smaller under Duan Chen's deep face .

The more he heard this, the more wrong it became. The director felt that he was like a prostitute at this time, and then introduced his son to the guests.

This feeling... The director was startled.

"Don't tell Yan Rui that I'm here, think of a way to let him come alone." Duan Chen was thinking of a surprise for Yan Rui.

"Okay." Although it was dark now, the director wasn't afraid that Yan Rui would have an accident under the watchful eyes of everyone.

The director thought about it, turned around and went back to find Yan Rui.

Duan Chen turned to the other side again, thinking of Duan Lin, he was angry, if Duan Lin dared to come, he would break his leg!

He dared to fight in front of Yan Rui.

Watching the director pass by, Duan Chen suddenly became nervous.

When Yan Rui comes, how should he talk to him, and what if he gets mad at him again?