Chapter 84: Another fan wants to jump off the building

Yan Rui made his debut halfway through, and his debut was the pinnacle, starring as the male lead in "Tian Zun".

Since his debut, there have been many rumors that he was fostered, otherwise how could he be squeezed out of Zhou Ran.

And this time it was revealed that he was kept by his classmates in the school. There are pictures and the truth.

——Yan Rui, who suddenly became popular during this time, is from our school, and I am in the same class as him.

This man has a bad reputation at school.

A transfer student who suddenly appeared, is useless except for a face, and he is still very stupid. He has not participated in a single exam, and is out of tune with the surrounding environment.

In addition, Yan Rui's private life is very messy.

The whistleblower also took a screenshot of the school bar, and the posts in it were posted online, all about discussing Yan Rui.

For example, one day I saw him come to school in a luxury car with an old man in the car

"I'm going! I was taken care of when I was in school?"

"Tsk, I don't know how many times I've been slapped at the back door, I guess it's all loose."

"I didn't expect that Yan Rui's IQ was not high enough. I'm really surprised. I finally understand why his fans are brainless fans, and they follow the master."

"I'm Yan Rui's classmate. Yan Rui is a male junior. I don't know how many men and women I seduced and how many couples broke up with his face at school."

"This kind of man who doesn't have three views and kills people is really disgusting. You are still interested in discussing it. Yan Gou, hurry up and get out of the entertainment circle!"

"Now the entertainment industry really has all kinds of rubbish, why is it not him who jumped off the building and died."

Yan Rui read the entire post word for word.

His classmate?

The only classmates in his memory seemed to be Song Qi. He had no impression of the others, so he was really clueless to guess who they were.

He promised Lu Jiangyang not to read Weibo, but he couldn't help it.

It's not a time to be scolded by thousands of people, but this kind of faceless scolding, it turns out that people still feel pain when they see it.

Now whoever steps on Yan Rui is on fire, and the owner of the post who broke the news has gained 100,000 followers overnight.

So more people began to smear Yan Rui's private life by rubbing the heat.

Whether it's true or false, as long as you make up a picture, netizens will believe it.

Duan Chen arranged for Yan Rui to investigate Liu's fall from the building, and the other party promised to find out within a week.

Yan Rui sat on the bed and hadn't fallen asleep when the phone on the side suddenly rang.

It was Lu Jiangyang's call.

"Yan Rui, where are you? I was going to the police station to pick you up, but I went halfway to read the news that you were brought out? Are you alright?"

"I've gone home and went to the police station just to cooperate with the investigation."

"Cooperate with the investigation?" Lu Jiangyang asked, "Did you find anything?"