Chapter 46: life for life

Duan Lin hurriedly leaned against the wall, and after waiting for a few nurses to come out, he peeked inside again.

It was Zhou Ran, yes, Zhou Ran had acute sepsis. He knew that in the past, he was hospitalized with special medicines, but now he is hospitalized for Yan Rui's blood.

Duan Lin felt a sense of unease in his heart.

Yan Rui is still in a drowsiness, so his brother should not let Yan Rui draw blood again.

But why does Zhou Ran live in other hospitals, but he lives in the same hospital as Yan Rui, so close.

Is it really just for the convenience of seeing his brother?

Once the seeds of unease are planted, they will become more and more fearful, and there is no superfluous expression on his face.

Duan Lin looked at one of the nurses and walked in the other direction alone. He hurriedly followed. In an empty corridor, he grabbed the nurse's wrist with one hand and pushed the person against the wall.

The nurse was so frightened by the sudden attack that her brows widened, and she looked at the man in front of her with a look of panic.

"What are you doing? This is a hospital."

There was a slight smile on the corner of Duan Lin's mouth. He suddenly raised a finger and raised it gently beside his mouth: "Miss Nurse, I have no ill intentions, I just want to ask you a simple question."

Duan Lin's voice was extremely bewitching, and even the smile at the corner of his mouth was full of bewitching, the female nurse brushed it, and her face turned red.

Her heart was beating so fast

"What's the problem?" the female nurse asked shyly.

An answer jumped out almost quickly in her heart, and the female nurse raised her head nervously and looked at the man in front of her.

As soon as he looked up, he met a pair of focused eyes.

Shouldn't this be because he likes her and wants her to be his girlfriend?

Duan Lin knew at a glance that the nurse was thinking.

He tilted his head and pretended to be obedient: "Nurse sister, what happened to the patient in the ward you just came out of?"

"Just, this question?" The surprise in the nurse's eyes was mixed with disappointment.

"Yeah, if I read it right, the person in it is Zhou Ran."

"Are you a paparazzi?" the female nurse asked. She subconsciously wanted to step back to avoid the man, but her entire back was already attached to the wall, and there was no way to retreat.

Duan Lin suddenly moved.

Putting his hands on the wall, his face suddenly came close to the nurse's face: "Sister, do you think I look like a paparazzi?"

The female nurse was startled, and when she looked up, she felt that her heart was about to fly out under the man's bright eyes.

"It's not like that, but what are you asking about? We have professional training and we can't leak information about patients."

"Miss, I think you have misunderstood something." Duan Lin said, "I know Zhou Ran has septicemia. I just want to know how long he will be hospitalized and whether he will undergo blood exchange or something."

"You and Zhou Ran know each other?"

"I know." Duan Lin was noncommittal

The female nurse was surprised: "Wouldn't it be better for you to ask him face to face?"