Chapter 124: Yan Rui, you want to kill Duan Chen in this life

Yan Rui didn't understand what Xiao Chi meant, so he pressed Xiao Chi's shoulder and pushed him away.

"What do you mean? Why didn't I come at the right time?"

Xiao Chi didn't care about Yan Rui's rejection at all. After so long, he has changed, his master has changed, and even his wife has changed.

"Sister, do you know how to die in this life?" Xiao Chi asked and answered himself.

"I was killed by my lover. In this life, I figured out that Zhou Ran was his lover, that is to say, it was Zhou Ran who killed him, but it was all broken because of your arrival."

Yan Rui's pupils contracted slightly under the calm face.

The flash of emotions was clearly captured by Xiao Chi, he looked at Yan Rui with deep eyes, and said word by word: "Miss, now there are two choices before you, or you kill the master yourself to end him. I, or wait for the curse to come back and watch him die in pain."

After Xiao Chi said this, Yan Rui's body suddenly shook. At this moment, Yan Rui only felt a buzzing sound in his brain, he stared at Xiao Chi with wide red eyes, his voice trembling: " You asked me to kill Duan Chen?"

Xiao Chi's reaction to him was as expected, he said softly: "Trust me, this is the best result for him."

"I don't believe it!" He wouldn't kill Duan Chen, he would rather die himself than Duan Chen.

"Teacher, Master is no longer the same Master he used to be. After so many years of reincarnation, he has already changed his personality. From the moment he digs his heart out for you, he has already died."

"What's more, he in this life is not good to you at all, why do you still miss him? If I were you, I would rather kill him and wait for his next reincarnation to accompany him well."

"Xiao Chi." Yan Rui's voice was hoarse, as if holding back some emotion.

"I'm different from you. I came to save him, not to watch him die."

Xiao Chi looked at Yan Rui quietly for two seconds, and finally sneered, his expression sarcastic and cold.

"I bet you'll agree in the end."

He was so confident, so confident that Yan Rui felt uneasy.

"I'm here to change the stage."

"Since you've already come, Mistress, then stay here for a while. You can rest assured that Duan Lin will not move, and I said that I will leave it to you."

After that, Xiao Chi snapped his fingers, and two men in black walked in from outside, Xiao Chi instructed them: "Take the people to the prepared room."

?say"

The people here can't tell the difference whether it's the mask on the face or the coat, and even the exposed eyes are the same empty and godless, as if they were manipulated by something.

"Mr. Yan, please."

Yan Rui nodded and stood still.

"Miss, even if I let you out now, you won't be able to get out, not to mention you have to bring a drag." Xiao Chi said, "You can rest assured about me, as long as you think about it, I will let you and Duan go. to leave."

"What if I haven't thought about it?" Yan Rui asked him.

Xiao Chi had a determined look on his face, "I guess you will figure it out in two days, as long as you kill Duan Chen before he turns 30, you can still be with him for four months in this life, that's enough time. long."