Chapter 59: I want to tie Yan Rui to the leg

"Of course, have you seen the hot search of Tianzun's official announcement?" Agent Wu An hurriedly came to Zhou Ran with his mobile phone.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw him staring at the computer, frowning.

"Well, I see."

"One more thing." Wu An walked over, handed the phone to Zhou Ran, and said, "It is said on the Internet that Yan Rui's back is very similar to you, and the previous Reuters video was also found."

I have been watching Lu Jiangyang's jokes for the past few days and completely forgot about this Reuters video.

"What should I do if the person in the video is Yan Rui, not you?" You know, Zhou Ran gained 10 million followers based on this video, and stabilized the status of Tianzun starring in the hearts of netizens.

If this is exposed, the person in the previous video is Yan Rui, and Wu An can't even think about the consequences.

Zhou Ran glanced at it lightly and reassured Wu An: "Don't panic, you just gave a like, and we didn't admit that the person in the video was me."

"But that's how it affects you!"

Indeed, Zhou Ran returned the phone to Wu An, rubbing his chin in thought.

Seeing him thinking, Wu An didn't dare to disturb him, and stood quietly behind him.

"Angkor, you go out first, I will find a way."

"Can..."

"trust me."

These two words dispelled Wu Anxin's anxiety and concerns. Zhou Ran has always had a way. He is smart enough. He has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, and he has already figured out the rules inside.

"I see." Wu An turned to leave, but suddenly remembered something, "By the way, a script called you to be the starring role recently."

Zhou Ran aroused interest: "Show me."

"I'll send you the details. The director is Zhao Cheng, who is also an immortal drama "The First Immortal""

At first glance, the title of this play is to rub off the popularity of "Tianzun".

However, this is exactly what Zhou Ran intended.

"catch."

"You don't even need to read the script?"

"Don't watch it, go and inform Director Zhao and sign the contract as soon as possible."

Although Zhao Cheng can't compare to Lu Jiangyang, he is also a first-line director. I heard in the early days that he was at odds with Lu Jiangyang.

After Wu An went out, Zhou Ran got up and locked the door, and went back to the computer desk to read the comments on the Internet.

Seeing that Yan Rui had risen to 15 million fans, he grabbed the corner of the table hard, his arms trembling and his knuckles turned white.

He won't make Yan Rui feel better!

Thanks to Zhou Ran's good performance in the bitter scene in front, now all the people on the Internet support him, thinking that the official announcement video of Tianzun is a composite, and the back angle was shot by him before.

A small number of people think that Yan Rui used a stand-in.

In addition to having a good-looking face, is this newcomer Yan Rui able to act? Just be like a vase.