Chapter 119: Zhou Yi died tragically

If Zhou Yi had left in the morning, he would have driven a long distance in the past few hours.

Yan Rui came to the depths of the woods, squatted down, bit the tip of her index finger, and drew a talisman on the ground, and soon there was a rustling sound around.

His feet were densely packed with snakes.

Yan Rui took out his mobile phone and clicked on a photo. It was Zhou Yi's work permit. He pointed to the avatar.

"Find this person and bite him to death." After speaking, Yan Rui took out a glove from his clothes pocket.

This glove was found in the abandoned building, and it smelled of Zhou Yi.

He threw it to the ground, and a group of snakes lined up to sniff it.

Yan Rui used the same method again, asking the group of snakes to find Duan Lin to ensure his safety, but this time there were more birds.

There is a connection between animals, group after group relay, and it is quickly found.

Yan Rui had a feeling with the snake group. At 8 o'clock in the evening, he got the news that Zhou Yi was in a hotel 50 kilometers away.

Yan Rui curled her lips coldly, and spent 100,000 yuan to buy a car in a motorcycle shop. As soon as she stepped on her foot and turned her hand, flying dust flew everywhere, and the car disappeared directly from everyone's sight.

Zhou Yi felt that he was too unlucky. After escaping for a day, he finally found a hotel to stay in. As a result, he was bitten by a snake while taking a bath. The snake still came out of the toilet, so he didn't dare to go to the toilet.

Fortunately, the snake was not poisonous, so he didn't dare to go to the hospital, so he asked the hotel waiter to buy medicine to stop bleeding and anti-inflammatory, and wipe it off.

I don't know if it's because of his heart. After being bitten by a snake inexplicably, he always felt that there was a snake in the room, so scared that he didn't dare to sleep.

Lying on the bed and wrapping the quilt tightly, Zhou Yi's ears moved, and he heard a few bangs from the window.

Zhou Yi got off the bed, went to the window and opened the curtains.

There was nothing outside, but the thumping sound was getting louder and louder, the room was already quiet, and the sudden sound was like the tip of a needle piercing the eardrum.

Although Zhou Yi was afraid, he couldn't bear his curiosity. He walked over and almost put his face on the glass and looked out.

After glancing at the top and the bottom, just as he was about to turn his eyes away, a black shadow suddenly jumped to the window.

Being startled, Zhou Yi screamed, took a few steps back, and sat on the ground.

Zhou Yi stared at the glass in horror, trembling all over, his tongue knotted.

It was a snake, a boa constrictor the size of a wrist.

He was just bitten by a snake, and now he is being targeted by a python again. Did he break into the snake's nest today?

The python coiled up on the water pipe, stretched out its head and hit the glass, again and again, making the glass slam.

Zhou Yi was completely stunned. Although he loved to torture and kill animals, he had never done such a big thing.

He opened his mouth to scream, but when he opened his mouth, he found that he couldn't make a sound. It was like a stone was blocked in his throat, and his voice was lost.