Chapter 85: Depressed people, we don't kill people

Lin Qian stood on the rooftop and watched all this numbly. Everyone scolded her for being obsessed, saying that she had lost her mind because of the star chaser, and she couldn't tell right from wrong.

Everyone said that she had been stunned and had been brainwashed by Yan Rui, and some even said that she had gone crazy and could not be saved.

The dark eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, which looked so empty, and the whole person was dead.

"Qianqian, come down quickly, if you don't pass the exam, we can repeat the study..."

Lin Qian looked at her father, she grabbed the railing with one hand and shook her head.

"Dad, I went to the hospital and the doctor said I had depression."

The man was startled, his eyes showing disbelief.

— How can a child suffer from depression? There is no pressure at school.

Lin Qian kept her father's eyes in her eyes, and she twitched the corners of her mouth.

In the year of the college entrance examination, she was studying for exams day and night. The pressure from her parents and teachers was like a stone on her back, making her breathless.

She didn't know why she was so good at being depressed. Sometimes she wanted to commit suicide inexplicably. When she cried, she would cry for a long time until her hands and feet became numb. When she was in the dark and confused, she saw Yan Rui on the Internet. He broke other people's views of him time and time again, and he was always able to fight back.

For her, Yan Rui was a ray of light shining into her dark world. It was a life-saving straw, but now this life-saving straw has been torn off by the people closest to her.

The black fans committed suicide by jumping off the building, and all the Internet was scolding Yan Rui, and even Yan Rui's fans were affected.

Lin Qian was only one of them. Because of her unsatisfactory results in the college entrance examination, her parents put the blame on Yan Rui.

The classmates and friends around her knew that she liked Yan Rui, and even madly said in her ears that Yan Rui was a murderer, and Yan Rui's fans were the initiators and accomplices.

These people use the most vicious language and become the most cruel executioners.

She doesn't seem to be needed by the world anymore. Apart from the disappearance of environmental protection, I really can't think of what else to do.

The world is cold, people are ignorant, and human nature is distorted.

Lin Qian recalled this scene and felt terrible all the time.

These people are horrible.

They have been blinded and cannot see the truth, and they will only insult an innocent person to add to their own fun.

I don't want to stay here anymore, the world is not good at all. She has survived 623 days, and she wants to give up.

"Qian Qian, come down. In the future, your parents will never force you to do things you don't like. If you want to chase stars, go after them. Your parents don't object to you."

Lin Qian choked and said, "You won't change. I told you more than once that I would be very sad and painful, but you just lie to me every time, and I will never say it again."

They always decide her life based on their own ideas, saying that they want to be good for her, but every word they say and every thing they do, they never take into account her feelings.