Chapter 53: I really want to kill the people around Yan Rui

"I'm sorry, Director Lu." Even if he caused so much trouble in the crew, he still lived in the hospital for so long to delay the crew's progress. Yan Rui's eyes were full of guilt and apology.

Lu Jiangyang's heart moved abruptly: "What do you mean by saying this? If you really want to say sorry, I'm sorry for you. It's because I didn't protect you well that you were injured during filming and almost drowned."

The atmosphere of the topic became heavy.

Lu Jiangyang took a deep breath and continued: "This accident is not an accident. I have already checked it out. It was Zhou Ran's hand. He added a drug to your blood bag to make you drown in water. , including the last incident of hanging Weiya, he also did it, I have enough evidence in my hand to put him in jail, as long as you want to sue him."

No wonder he felt dizzy in the water and couldn't hold his breath.

Yan Rui wasn't too surprised. Zhou Ran hated him. He always knew that the last time he was locked in the room, he almost hurt him with a lamp?

Seeing that Yan Rui was silent, Lu Jiangyang was a little anxious, "What do you think?"

Yan Rui shook his head: "I don't know."

"Is it because of Duan Chen?"

Yan Rui looked up at him, Lu Jiangyang raised his eyebrows and explained, "Zhou Ran told me, he said Duan Chen listened to him, and you listened to Duan Chen, I would have believed it, but now I see your attitude , it seems that there is no way to bring him to justice."

From any point of view, he hopes that Zhou Ran will be punished, but the victim is Yan Rui, if he doesn't want to pursue it, he can't help it.

"Can you tell me why you listen to Duan Chen so much?"

"He saved me."

"But you saved Zhou Ran, and you have already returned it to him."

"I don't know." For Duan Chen, it was not just a simple life.

Even if he died 10,000 times, it would still be unclear.

"How is Duan Chen treating you?"

"It was good before." Yan Rui smiled bitterly. Now, think about it and forget it.

Lu Jiangyang saw that he didn't want to say anything, but he probably understood. Although he was curious about what happened between Yan Rui and Duan Chen, it was their private matter after all, and it was difficult for him to be an outsider.

"Does your promise to me count before?"

"what?"

Lu Jiangyang's deep pool-like eyes stared at Yan Rui brightly: "You said you want to sign a contract with my company and officially debut as an actor, do these words count?"

Yan Rui's heart moved slightly when he saw it, and he nodded: "It counts."

Lu Jiangyang sighed: "In this play of Tianzun, you will be the protagonist."

In Lu Jiangyang's eyes, Jin shines like never before, he loves filming, Tianzun is a TV series he has been preparing for a long time, Zhou Ran's character and acting skills are not good, the crew can't keep him.

He wanted to change the male lead before, but considering the contract and morality, he abruptly stopped the impulse.

But now, Zhou Ran messed up the crew and almost killed Yan Rui.

For that alone, he couldn't keep him.

Termination of the contract is inevitable, and Zhou Ran must be automatically withdrawn to avoid involving Yan Rui.