Chapter 30: What kind of magic did you cast on him?

After Yan Rui signed his name, Duan Chen didn't even look at it, just put it away and put it in the folder.

Just then, the closed door was pushed open from the outside.

Duan Lin was carrying the heat preservation box, and the sound came before anyone walked in.

"Yan Rui, I ordered a chicken soup for you, you..." Just halfway through the words, Duan Chen's frost-like handsome face came into his eyes, and his throat As if blocked by a sharp stone, the last half of the sentence could not be uttered.

Duan Lin slowly put away the smile on his face, stared at Duan Chen for a while, and called out obediently, "Brother."

Duan Chen knew that Duan Lin had been taking care of Yan Rui these days.

He frowned and glanced at the insulation box he was holding in his hand. He didn't expect his younger brother to take care of Yan Rui so much.

"Brother, why are you here?"

It was exactly the same as what Yan Rui said earlier, which made Duan Chen feel slightly uncomfortable.

He half-squinted his eyes, and a coldness burst out from the bottom of his eyes for no reason, "Can't I come?"

Duan Linse shrank the back of his neck, his voice a little weaker: "I'll just ask."

During the five days that Yan Rui was hospitalized, his brother didn't come once, but he suddenly came today. Can he not be surprised?

Thinking about it, he glanced at Yan Rui on the bed, and saw that his clothes were neat and there were no new injuries on his body, and he was relieved.

But in a blink of an eye, after seeing that his eyes had been on his brother, the feeling of loss could not be stopped.

In Yan Rui's eyes, when will he exist?

"Yan Rui is going to be discharged from the hospital today, I'll take him back."

"Go back to your place?"

Duan Chen seemed to have suppressed a bit of anger: "Otherwise?"

Duan Lin was suddenly speechless. He paused for a while before saying, "Brother, do you know what he was like when I went to pick up Yan Rui that day?"

Duan Chen sneered: "I caused the injury on his body. I know better than you. You don't need to remind me about this."

This sarcasm was like a slap in the face, his brother was clearly telling him to meddle in his own business.

Duan Lin felt uncomfortable, he clenched the insulation box in his hand, "Brother, since you only have Zhou Ran in your heart, don't harm Yan Rui, I'm afraid you will regret it later."

"I harmed Yan Rui? You might as well ask him, who is pestering whom?" Regret? He will never regret anything he has done in his life.

Duan Lin's breath stagnated, yes, from the beginning to the end, Yan Rui liked his brother, just like him, it was just wishful thinking, and he was happy.

"I'll take Yan Rui back, and you'll go through the discharge procedures."

After speaking, Duan Chen bent down and hugged Yan Rui, with a fierce force in his hand.

Yan Rui remembered the lesson from the last time in the car and did not dare to speak to Duan Lin. He leaned on Duan Chen's chest and felt the man's chest rise and fall greatly, and he was very angry.

Duan Chen took Yan Rui and strode out. When he arrived at the parking area at the entrance of the hospital, Duan Chen opened the car door and threw Yan Rui in.