Chapter 145: Duan Chen wakes up

Yan Rui felt very tired.

There was no strength at all.

He was groggy, as if someone had fed him and drank something. He opened his eyes, and wherever he went, he saw a man sitting beside the bed.

"Yan Rui, you're awake, is there any discomfort in your body? By the way, are you hungry? I'll ask the chef to tell you what you're going to eat."

Yan Rui looked at him dully, without making a sound.

Duan Lin was a little overwhelmed when he saw that he had been staring at him, especially looking at Yan Rui's dull and ignorant eyes, as if he had returned to the time when he first saw him.

After a while, Yan Rui shook his head: "I'm not hungry, I'm leaving." His voice was low and hoarse, as if he hadn't drank water for a long time.

Duan Lin was slightly startled: "Go? Where are you going?"

"Go back and see the baby."

That's right, Yan Rui has been out for ten hours, and it's okay to think about the children.

"I'll ask someone to carry the child to you. You should have good news here because you are weak."

Yan Rui shook his head and said stubbornly, "No, I want to go back and see the baby."

Duan Lin frowned, he always felt that Yan Rui, who had just woken up, showed a silly energy, but his eyes were clear and clean.

"Yan Rui, when will my brother wake up?"

Yan Rui tilted his head: "Three...three days."

Duan Chen's heartbeat recovered, and other parts of his body began to respond. In the doctor's words, waking up was a matter of time.

"Can you tell me, why did you poison my brother in the first place, and why did you waste so much effort to save him after the poisoning?"

Yan Rui shook his head, then lowered his head and said nothing.

Then Duan Lin asked Yan Rui what, Yan Rui either shook his head or said he wanted to go home.

Duan Lin had no choice but to compromise with him: "You are too weak, I will take you back."

Yan Rui paused, then reached out and lifted the quilt to get out of bed.

er, don't move"

Before Duan Lin could finish speaking, Yan Rui rolled over and got out of bed when his toes fell to the ground with a thud.

If it is as Duan Lin said, his body is too weak.

In addition, he slept for a long time, and his feet were weak, so he didn't notice the fall.

Duan Lin hurriedly picked him up, Yan Rui fluttered, exaggeratedly like a feather, and picked him up easily.

"I'll take you back, I'm really worried about you."

Yan Rui was hurt by the fall, her eyes were a little red, she looked at Duan Lin and nodded.

Duan Lin hugged Yan Rui and took the driver's car to the South District.

It takes about an hour to go back to the South District from the old house. Duan Lin wanted to chat with Yan Rui after such a long time.

"Yan Rui, what do you do when my brother wakes up?"

Yan Rui lowered his head and looked at his hand, and after a while, he said, "I don't want to see you, we have already divorced."

"Did you pay any price for saving my brother?" No wonder Duan Lin thinks so. He has read too many novels and TV series. Most of the kind of repayment stories are life-for-life, or leave and disappear after repaying the favor. .