Chapter 68: Duan Chen signed a divorce agreement

Butler He spoke one step ahead of Duan Chen: "Old Madam, the young master is back."

Mrs. Duan, who was talking to lawyer Wen, shot her sharp eyes in the direction of Duan Chen after hearing Butler He's voice.

"grandmother."

"It's just right to come back, the lawyer has just drawn up the agreement, and came here to sign it."

Duan Chen's face froze slightly, the urge to leave became stronger and stronger, and Butler He blocked the door without a trace.

"Young Master, the old lady has been waiting for you for a long time."

Duan Chen whispered "Yeah." He walked over and looked at Lawyer Wen.

Lawyer Wen stood up. He was wearing gold-rimmed glasses, a suit, and an elite attitude: "Hello, President Duan."

Duan Chen stared at him and smiled: "Lawyer Wen? What documents did you draw here for me to sign?"

Attorney Wen smiled slightly and handed the documents sorted on the table to Duan Chen: "Divorce agreement."

Sure enough, the worst thing happened.

Although he was prepared, when he heard the word "divorce", Duan Chen's blood seemed to freeze, and the blood in his bones was all pain.

Seeing his pale face, lawyer Wen smiled more and more kindly: "Mr. Duan, this is the agreement that Mrs. Duan asked me to draft. Please take a look at it. If you agree, please sign your name."

Duan Chen lowered his head to look at the contract placed in front of him. He raised his eyes to look at Lawyer Wen's smiling face, then raised his hand to pick up the document and lowered his head to review it.

Duan Chen's gaze skipped the alimony column in the divorce agreement and turned to the last page. The bottom column clearly stated that Yan Rui signed the divorce agreement and the divorce agreement took effect immediately.

This agreement was drawn up based on Yan Rui, and the decision rests entirely with Yan Rui.

After a long while, Duan Chen raised his head and asked old lady Duan, "Grandma, is this what you mean or what Yan Rui means."

"it's me."

Duan Chen threw away the divorce agreement in his hand: "Then I won't sign it."

It seems that she had guessed the result long ago. The old lady didn't show any excess emotions, but said plainly, "Tell me the reason."

"Marriage is a matter for the two of us. Since I agree to marry Yan Rui, I will not divorce him. Besides, Yan Rui loves me, and he will not agree."

"You also know that Yan Rui loves you, so you're still messing around outside!"

"It was just an accident."

"What an accident." Old lady Duan stood up on the sofa, "It was an accident that you met him, so it was also an accident that you held his hand to accompany him to the movies? Duan Chen, I am your grandmother. I watched you grow up since I was a child. What's in your head that you think I don't know?"

The older Mrs. Duan said, the more angry she became. If she had a stick in her hand, she would definitely hit it.

"No" Duan Chen moved his lips and frowned. He couldn't tell the old lady that Zhou Ran might have something to do with the death of his parents.

Duan Chen swallowed the words in his mouth: "Isn't it just a cup of coffee to watch a movie? We didn't do anything."

"Listen to what you mean, what else do you want to do?" Old Madam Duan pointed at Duan Chen, trembling all over, "Eating in the bowl and thinking about the pot, why do I have a shameless grandson like you, hurry up Sign it and get out, save it from being an eyesore in front of me."