Chapter 128: Stomach is a little uncomfortable

Duan Chen grabbed the rope ladder tightly, a gust of wind blew, and the rope ladder swayed like a kite string, and Duan Chen was hanging in the air as if he were hanging in the air.

The surrounding orbits rattled, Duan Chen gritted his teeth, and his hands holding the two ropes loosened slightly, and the whole person slid down.

The shock the wind gave Duan Chen at this time was far beyond his imagination.

He didn't slide a long distance, but a strange force hit him, and he, a 150-pound man, was tossing around on the rope like a paper man.

The palm was burning with pain, the rough rope directly pierced the palm, and the rope was covered in blood, but at this time Duan Chen seemed to have lost consciousness and could not feel any pain.

Duan Chen was dizzy due to the wind blowing in midair, his breath was full of dust particles, and his throat was dry and painful.

He continued to slide down, and in just ten seconds, his entire body was soaked with sweat.

He just slid down like this, until after a distance of about four or five meters, he directly released the rope and jumped down.

As soon as he fell to the ground, he was brought to the ground by the strong wind. Duan Chen knelt on the ground. He could no longer hear any sound in his ears, and he kept saying Yan Rui's name in his mouth.

Finally stood up with the mad, and began to search in the ruins.

The rain in the sky was getting heavier and heavier, and it soon wet Duan Chen's hair. It was the first time that Duan Chen, who had been pampered for more than 20 years, was so embarrassed.

His eyes were red, and the despair that appeared in his eyes became stronger and stronger. It seemed that a large mouth had been torn in his heart.

The heavy rain wet his face and his sight. Duan Chen could hardly see it clearly. Without hesitation, he began to carry the stones and search for Yan Rui with difficulty.

The hands that were originally **** and bloody, now a meandering red line flows along the rain.

His chest heaved violently, and Duan Chen was panting heavily. At this time, the others he brought also landed and began to search with him.

Duan Chen shouted Yan Rui's name while looking for it, but in this harsh environment, the sound could not spread at all, and it would soon be covered by the wind.

He can only divide the area and instruct people to look for it everywhere, calling while looking.

Looking at the past, it is full of ruins, and there are more than 5,000 square meters.

Finding someone in the ruins was as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack, and with such a strong explosion, it was still a question whether Yan Rui could survive.

As time went by slowly, Duan Chen became more and more broken down. At this moment, he only had one belief in his heart, that is, he would find Yan Rui no matter whether he was alive or dead.

Yan Rui is his world and his life. If Yan Rui disappears here, he cannot imagine how he will suffer in the future, and he will never forgive himself for the rest of his life.

The heart is like being stabbed by ten thousand knives. After the pain, the tears merge with the rain.

"Mr. Duan, there is someone here." A voice came through the earphones.

Yan Rui.

Yan Rui.

Duan Chen was hopeful, the walkie-talkie gave the general direction, and Duan Chen rushed over immediately.