Chapter 60: The arrogant Duan Chen

While there was a lot of speculation on the Internet, Zhou Ran quietly forwarded a video and sent a text.

In the video, the man who looks like Zhou Ran is hanging Weiya and fighting, and his movements are smooth and smooth, making people dazzled by fireworks.

The text above the video is.

——Thanks @tangfeng, continue to serve as my stand-in, thank you.

Then the first Immortal Venerable official also forwarded his article.

This Weibo set off an uproar, like a depth bomb, blowing up the already restless internet area even more.

"Does Zhou Ran also have a substitute? This figure is very similar to the figure of Tianzun Reuters before!"

"One of the people who eat melons is a little dizzy now. Is Yan Rui himself in the official announcement video of Tianzun? Or Zhou Ran? Or Tang Feng?"

"See clearly, Zhou Ranfa is to continue to serve, continue! That is to say, Tang Feng served as Zhou Ran's stand-in before."

"Can I imagine that the fight scene in Tianzun's drama used to be Tang Feng, but it was edited by Tianzun into Yan Rui and sent to the official announcement video?"

"Agree upstairs, I said how could he, a newcomer, perform such a difficult move?"

"Then who can explain why Zhou Ran didn't explain it when he was searching for the Reuters video, and he liked it?"

"Go back upstairs, it's not Zhou Ran's praise, it's the agent, it has nothing to do with Zhou Ran."

Then Zhou Ran's agent forwarded the Weibo with the previous question.

Agent Wu An V: "Here, let me explain in a unified way, I was the only one who got the thumbs up, and then I canceled the thumbs up. As for why I didn't explain the existence of a substitute at the beginning, it was because we signed a confidentiality agreement with Tianzun. Agreement, not to disclose the existence of a substitute."

It is very common in the entertainment industry to not make a public stand-in for the filming of a drama.

The agent's vague words made the already muddy water even more muddy.

As for the next step, it is none of their business how netizens guess.

This time, Tianzun has made a scandal again, and Yan Rui and Lu Jiangyang were scolded again.

Yan Rui's face was expressionless as he watched the sleeping foam on Weibo.

Lu Jiangyang wanted to cry, but he had been tortured to the point of being paralyzed recently, and he couldn't cry if he wanted to.

He didn't expect Zhou Ran to be so noisy.

"Should we choose to clarify?" Lu Jiangyang looked at Yan Rui and sighed helplessly.

Yan Rui asked, "Does the non-disclosure agreement for the stand-in that I signed before still work?"

Lu Jiangyang nodded, the agreement was made by Zhou Ran, and with the mandatory overlord treaty, Lu Jiangyang, who had seen the scene, couldn't help but frown when he saw the liquidated damages column. .

"I found a stand-in that looks so similar to you, and it's obvious that I want to black you." Lu Jiangyang narrowed his eyes slightly.

Then there were several loud beeps from the mobile phone, and Lu Jiangyang quickly took it out to take a look, his face changed drastically.