Chapter 113: jail

As Yan Rui questioned each and every sentence, Xiao Wu and Zhou Ran's faces became paler and paler.

I thought that Zhou Ran could avoid doubts, but he didn't want to attract more and more people's doubts.

"Yeah, Zhou Ran seems to have known from the beginning that he didn't encounter any danger along the way."

"If it's true that he and Yan Rui want to harm Zhou Ran according to what Xiao Wu said, then Yan Rui shouldn't run to the front in the first place."

"Yan Rui has been in deep danger several times. You can see in the video just now that he fell into the bamboo thorn bushes. If he hadn't been physically fit, he would have been poked into a hole long ago. When he came up, he also encountered the nail plate poison net. I want him to die!"

"Yan Rui is not a fool, is he spending money to commit suicide?"

"Zhou Ran hit back and said that Yan Rui threw a snake to harm him. I think he bought Xiao Wu to harm Yan Rui."

Yan Rui's eyes swept coldly on Xiao Wu's face: "Before you said that the 500,000 yuan was anonymously transferred to you by me, and now you say that you want to kill me yourself, then you have more money in your account. Could it be that you directed and acted the 500,000 yuan?"

"Tell me, did Zhou Ran transfer the 500,000 yuan to you!" Duan Lin roared, if Yan Rui hadn't stopped him beforehand, he would have given him a kick on the spot for his violent temper.

"I" Xiao Wu was in a cold sweat in a hurry.

Because of the indirect harm to Tang Ming just now, Xiao Wu no longer dares to speak, the more he speaks, the more wrong he will be.

Zhou Ran pursed his lips tightly, his eyes full of resentment, why is Yan Rui so lucky every time?

Even if Xiao Wu didn't point out Zhou Ran, everyone had already guessed it.

"I'll hand over the video to the police later. It's up to the police to deal with it. I believe the law will give me justice." Yan Rui clenched the camera and placed it on the table with a snap.

The smile on his face has been taken away, and his expression is flat but not angry, making people afraid to look at his face.

The truth is right in front of you, and those who wronged Yan Rui just didn't even dare to lift their heads.

It's obviously summer, and the temperature is as high as 30, but this weather makes people feel cold for no reason.

As if being stared at by a ferocious, cold-blooded animal.

At this moment, Duan Chen came back.

When Zhou Ran saw Duan Chen, he immediately felt hopeful. Duan Chen loved him so much, and he would definitely not let himself be in trouble.

He suddenly put on a pitiful look again, as if someone was bullying him, and he didn't need to act to cry.

Zhou Ran's face is also a little white flower in men. It is not a delicate face, but it can give people a gesture of pity when I cry.

When Duan Chen still cared about him, the most unbearable thing was that he cried. When he saw his grievance, he would hold him in his arms and take good care of him, with a warm voice.

"Achen" Zhou Ran stopped Duan Chen as he used to, he thought Duan Chen would care about him as usual.

But after Duan Chen glanced at him coldly, he went straight to Yan Rui's side.

Zhou Ran thought that Duan Chen didn't hear him calling him, so he said again: "Achen"

"I have evidence." Duan Chen suddenly interrupted Zhou Ran's words.