Chapter 137: Yan Rui, what does your heart do?

Hearing that Duan Chen was going to be discharged from the hospital, Assistant Zhang immediately bought two air tickets. The flight at 6 o'clock in the afternoon would arrive at City A at 9 o'clock.

After booking the air ticket, Assistant Zhang completed the discharge procedures and left with Duan Chen with the luggage in the hotel.

On the way, he looked at Duan Chen worriedly, not knowing what to say.

Until now, he couldn't believe that Duan Chen was poisoned with only a week left.

And the person who poisoned it was Yan Rui. The two were clearly in love before, and Duan Chen even went to the auction to bid on a pair of male rings.

Sensing that someone was looking at him, Duan Chen raised his eyes to meet Assistant Zhang's eyes.

"Don't look at me like that."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Duan." Assistant Zhang realized that his eyes were too abrupt, and quickly lowered his head.

Duan Chen closed his eyes and leaned on the back of the chair, his pale lips pursed slightly.

Unexpectedly, one day, he will also be looked at by others with pity for him.

After getting off the plane, Assistant Zhang wanted to send Duan Chen off, but Duan Chen sent him away.

There were a lot of taxis on the road, so Duan Chen called a taxi and headed back to the southern district.

When he got off the bus, Chen raised his hand and glanced at his watch. It was already ten o'clock, but the light upstairs was still on.

Duan Chen took out the key and opened the door, a light was on in the living room, a figure curled up on the sofa, covered with a thin blanket.

Duan Chen was stunned, and a scarlet flashed across his eyes.

What a perfect acting, not only used in work but also in life, in order to poison him, Duan Chen couldn't help applauding him.

He tugged at the corner of his mocking mouth, walked over silently, and stood beside the sofa, looking down at the man's sleeping face.

"Yan Rui.\"

Hearing someone calling him, Yan Rui, who was curled up on the sofa, moved and opened his eyes.

When he woke up, his eyes were covered with a layer of mist, watery, and looked innocent and harmless.

It was this innocent and harmless appearance that deceived him, but he still didn't want to hate him even now.

"Achen, are you back?"

Duan Chen nodded and lowered his voice: "Why did you fall asleep here?"

"I want to wait for your return."

As if his heart had been pricked by a needle, he squeezed the hands on both sides of his thighs.

"Didn't I tell you that I'll be back tomorrow? What if you catch a cold while sleeping here?"

"Are you coming back tomorrow?" Yan Rui tilted his head, then suddenly remembered that Duan Chen called him at noon today and told him that he was delayed until tomorrow.

Yan Rui smiled apologetically: "I'm sorry, I forgot, but you still came back today, didn't you?"

Duan Chen's eyes narrowed slightly.

Seeing Duan Chen back, Yan Rui was very happy and reached out to hold his hand, Duan Chen's hand was very cold.

"Your hands are so cold."