Chapter 115: Duan Chen leaves

It was almost noon when he woke up, Yan Rui was awakened by a knock on the door, got up to open the door, and Duan Lin was standing outside the door.

Duan Lin returned to his usual cowardly look, as if there was no confession at all yesterday.

He still treats Yan Rui as usual, making people not see the slightest ambiguity.

"Just woke up?" Duan Lin saw that Yan Rui's eyes were a little red, and there was still some moisture on his eyelashes, guessing that he should have just woken up.

"Well." Yan Rui nodded, "What are you doing here?"

The voice that had just woken up had a lazy hoarseness, and it sounded like a clump of electricity in his ears, making his heart numb.

Duan Lin handed the packing box in his hand to Yan Rui: "Seeing that you didn't get up to go downstairs to eat until noon, I brought you lunch because I was afraid you were hungry."

Yan Rui smiled, did not refuse, and reached out to take it: "Thank you."

"Hey, what do we two talk about?"

Yan Rui took a step back and let Duan Lin come in.

Yan Rui took out the packing box and took a look. Two meat and one vegetable plus one soup, one box of rice, he couldn't finish it all by himself.

"Have you eaten?" Yan Rui asked.

"ate."

Seeing Duan Lin coming in, Doudou in the birdcage flapped his wings: "I'm hungry! I'm hungry! Rui Rui, I'm hungry!"

Yan Rui was about to go over, but Duan Lin stopped him: "I'll feed Doudou, where is the food."

Yan Rui pointed to the cabinet behind him, "In it, you can change the water for it by the way."

"understood."

Duan Lin opened the cabinet, and sure enough, he saw bird food and pine nuts and melon seeds inside.

Duan Lin poured some bird food into the bowl and grabbed a handful of pine nuts.

Doudou ate a few grains of bird food and drank some water. When he saw the pine nuts in Duan Lin's hand, he opened the cage with his mouth and flew out, jumping directly to Duan Lin's wrist to eat the pine nuts in his hand.

"Eat well, what snack to eat." That's what he said, but he still spread his hands obediently to make Doudou eat more deliciously.

Duan Lin doesn't like birds very much, but he gradually began to like this parrot after getting along with Doudou in the past two days.

Especially when it scolds Duan Chen and Zhou Ran, it speaks to his heart and is very happy.

Just thinking about this, Doudou looked up at him, opened his mouth and said, "Idiot!"

Duan Lin: "" Good men don't fight with birds.

"Yan Rui, the show is over, do you want to take Doudou away?"

Yan Rui asked while drinking the soup, "Can I adopt it?"

"It should be possible." This is a material society, and there is nothing that cannot be done without money.

"If you hadn't put a camera on Doudou to capture what happened this time, you might have been wronged. If you want to take Doudou away, leave the adoption to me, and I'll handle it. "

Yes, if it wasn't for Doudou's cleverness, he would definitely be spat at by thousands of people this time, and maybe he would be spread to the Internet and hacked all over the Internet.