Chapter 58: The mouth says no, but the body is very honest

"Mr. Zhou, do you know the current star of Tianzun? Who is it?"

An ordinary question, but Zhou Ran's body trembled slightly after hearing it, obviously taking a huge blow.

He bit his lip lightly, his eyes reddened, as if he had been wronged.

"I'm sorry, I signed a non-disclosure agreement and can't say."

Ye—

The reporter suddenly seemed to have taken stimulants. From Zhou Ran's expression and his words, one had to think that he was threatened to sign an agreement before leaving the crew.

"Don't ask any more questions, it's all because of me. I like the show Tianzun very much, but it's a pity that I can't appear in it. Thank you for your love and support." Zhou Ran bowed to everyone, and stood up with a tear. Tears came out of his eyes, and he quickly turned his back and wiped away tears.

His body trembled more and more, and he could almost hear his faint sobbing.

Zhou Ran, who was out of control, could no longer be interviewed. The agent went to support Zhou Ran, apologized to the reporter and helped him leave the press conference.

Soon #乂路江阳##周然 was forced to leave Tianzun# and other topics rushed to the hot search.

I have to say that Zhou Ran's words are very skillful. On the surface, it seems that he has not violated the agreement, but in fact, he has set up a white lotus figure and stepped on Tianzun's feet.

This time, not only Lu Jiangyang suffered alone, but all actors who were related to "Tianzun" were pulled out and stepped on.

Zhou Ran, who was already in the nanny car, looked at the pile of sympathetic comments under his Weibo, and then looked at the Weibo that was scolded miserably under the topic of Lu Jiangyang and Tianzun, and finally felt comfortable.

"Lu Jiangyang, I didn't expect you, a talented director, to have today. You kick me out of the crew. I'll see how you die!"

"Of course, your performance just now was very good, and you made the first move." said Wu An, the agent.

If the media were to know that Zhou Ran was not as good as a stand-in before being replaced, then so many years of hard work would be in vain.

"Now take a bite, and the passive one is Lu Jiangyang."

Zhou Ran sneered: "Think that little **** Yan Rui can replace me? I want them to be unable to turn over!"

Wu An: "Although we have the dominant advantage now, we can't take it lightly. During this time, don't accept interviews, and don't change your Weibo dynamics. Play a tragic role and use the anger of fans to make Yan Rui have no chance to come forward. Entertainment."

Zhou Ran saw that the number of followers on his Weibo had risen to 50 million, and the corners of his lips twitched coldly: "It's up to you to say it."

Fans are his greatest weapon, and it is not impossible that cyber violence drives people to death.

"You don't need to look at it." Lu Jiangyang put down his phone and said to everyone.

He was tired of the words that scolded him in the hot search comments in the past few days, and there was no novelty in the repeated sentences.

"Guide Lu, don't you explain it online?"

Lu Jiangyang rubbed his chin and thought about it. As far as Zhou Ran's words were concerned, no matter what kind of statement he gave now, he would be sprayed with obscurity.