Chapter 37: Stealing chicken will not lose rice

The agent looked at Zhou Ran's hideous face with complicated eyes.

"Angkor, I have only you now, you must help me, think about how we came this way, do you really have the heart to let a martial artist steal my limelight? If this is spread out, how will I behave? "

The agent thought embarrassingly, he just knew that this journey was not easy, and he was afraid that Zhou Ran's wrongdoing would be ruined.

For Zhou Ran's plea, the agent finally agreed reluctantly.

Three more days passed.

The crew seems to be calm, but in fact, the undercurrent is surging.

The main scene filmed today is that the male protagonist is destroyed by immortal roots, pushed down from Zhuxiantai, and reduced to mortals.

This scene is much simpler than the fight scene a few days ago. It only needs to hang Weiya and slowly descend from the sky. There are no complicated movements.

Lu Jiangyang turned to look at Zhou Ran behind him: "This scene is simple, do you want to play it yourself?"

Zhou Ran's expression froze, but he recovered quickly.

"Forget it, I'm afraid that I won't be able to achieve the effect you want from Lu Dao. I have to repeat it a few times and waste everyone's time." He glanced up at the line in the air, "Let Wu replace it."

Lu Jiangyang didn't think much about it. Yan Rui should go to Yan Rui. Even if he didn't show his face, it was a visual feast to see his temperament.

"Yan Rui is going to prepare." Lu Jiangyang stood up, raised his horn and ordered the supporting actors to take their places.

After everything was ready, Lu Jiangyang waved his hand and started shooting.

Seeing Yan Rui being hanged in the air, from a distance of seven meters, he fell and was either killed or injured.

There was a chill in Zhou Ran's dark eyes.

Lu Jiangyang suddenly felt a chill down his spine, and he always felt that something bad was going to happen.

In the past few days, Lu Jiangyang had not rested very well, his eyes were sore and blurred, and his brain's attention was all on the filming, and he didn't notice Zhou Ran's eyes at all.

Yan Rui was hanged in the air, and his body naturally leaned back, as if he was floating in the air.

Today, the feeling of hanging Weiya is not the same as usual. Although Yan Rui has been hanging Weiya these days, he doesn't know much about it, so he didn't know what was wrong for a while, he just felt that his body was in the air Shakes badly.

"It looks so dangerous."

"I don't dare, I'm afraid of heights."

The people below looked at the man hanging in the air and whispered.

"The blower is ready, put people down slowly." Before Lu Jiangyang finished his words, something unexpected happened.

Hearing a thud, the wire rope that originally supported Yan Rui suddenly snapped.

In this short moment, everyone exclaimed, and before they could react, they saw the person in the air and stretched out their hand to pull the wire.

The body relayed up and made a circle in the air, and the familiar breath passed from the abdomen to the whole body.

Yan Rui's eyes widened, and suddenly a red light flashed, and his body jumped down from a height of five meters, his left toes landed on the ground, his right knee was lightly half-knelt on the ground, and his hands were even more like feathers.