Chapter 61: Yan Rui is here to smash the scene

Assistant Zhang thought to himself, Yan Rui must be devastated by the hack, if President Duan came up with that information, Yan Rui would definitely come to him.

Assistant Zhang praised Duan Chen for his resourcefulness, and went to the studio to find Yan Rui very happily.

Before going, I did not forget to order a batch of crew supplies.

Because Yan Rui never responded to Tang Feng's challenge, Yan Rui was hacked again and said he was guilty and shrank his head.

There were a group of fans watching the lively outside the studio, and they kept verbally attacking Yan Rui. Not only that, but they also held an egg bottle and vegetable leaves in their hands, waiting for him to come out and smash them.

Seeing this scene and hearing the unspeakable slander, Assistant Zhang was shocked.

He knew that Yan Rui was not doing well in the entertainment industry recently and had a bad reputation, but these were limited to insults on the Internet.

This is the first time I have seen him being attacked in real life.

Suddenly, Yan Rui felt a little distressed, and he was so insulted that he didn't do anything.

It seems that Duan was right that he didn't want Yan Rui to enter the entertainment industry.

After the distress, it turned to admiration.

Things are so big, and they can continue to film, as steady as a mountain.

Entering the set, I saw Yan Rui playing with someone.

Yan Rui was wearing a tattered beggar's uniform, and even though her face was dirty, she still couldn't hide her immortal temperament.

This is the most abusive episode in the whole play. Gu Changfeng was pushed to Xiantai, he has suffered for ten times in the world, and he is notorious for his death.

Beaten to death by random sticks, dismembered by five horses, dismembered, burned alive, drowned, bitten by poisonous snakes, the most painful way to die in the world.

And he is now filming the first world, because he was framed for stealing 12 taels and was beaten to death by a beggar.

Hit him with sticks and blood, and he struggled to climb forward. They chased and beat him. A group of people who didn't know the truth pointed at him and scolded him for what he deserved.

He grabbed the ground with ten fingers, crawled forward, climbed ten meters, and finally died tragically under the stick.

He has never been sorry for anyone. When he sees poor people hungry, he will give out his food, and when he sees stray cats and dogs, he will take in him, but the world still cannot tolerate him.

Yan Rui's eyes gradually became dim from the initial bright, and finally lost focus, and fell to the ground with wide eyes.

Assistant Zhang froze all over, and stood still for a long time.

When he came back to his senses, his face was cold, he reached out and wiped it, only to realize that he had seen tears unknowingly.

The other actors on the set seemed to have long been accustomed to Yan Rui's defiant acting skills. Everyone held a pack of tissue paper in their hands, wiping away their tears while watching.

In this solemn atmosphere, there is a trace of incompatibility funny.

Until Lu Jiangyang made a "click", the studio burst into thunderous applause.