Chapter 122: Don't regret a good decision

Now Duan Chen is 100% sure that the person who killed his parents was the one inside.

Duan Chen: "Give me the contact number inside."

Zhou Ran coughed, his face paled again, he shook his head: "I don't have his contact number."

Duan Chen's eyes were obviously unbelievable. He didn't have a contact number. How did he talk to the other party, and how did he ask his agent to call to save him.

"You may not believe it when you say it." Zhou Ran explained in a hoarse voice: "The contact number is an empty number and can only be broadcast on a fixed mobile phone. Otherwise, any mobile phone will be an empty number and cannot be dialed."

Empty number? Duan Chen was dubious, but he still knew Zhou Ran for so many years and could tell at a glance whether he was lying.

Obviously, Zhou Ran didn't lie at this time, and at this time, he didn't need to lie.

"I can say to that person that there is a little bit of use value, but in general, it's dispensable. You know women's marriage is a clay figurine. It can be easily pinched and easily destroyed." Zhou Ran wanted to tell him, It's useless to use him to contain that person, but now Duan Chen won't listen to him, because he wants to save Duan Lin wholeheartedly.

Duan Lin was kidnapped, which made the situation worse.

Duan Chen has even made the worst plan, which is to blow up this piece of land.

Zhou Ran suddenly asked, "Achen, have you ever loved me?" His voice still carried cautious expectations.

Duan Chen: "I used to think that I loved you, until I met Yan Rui, I found out that it is not love, but a kind of care for you, you are my savior, if it weren't for you, I would have died a long time ago. " Duan Chen paused, suddenly remembered what happened in the past.

He and Zhou Ran had never experienced anything violent, so they were particularly clear about the kidnapping of him.

Duan Chen continued: "My parents died early, my grandmother and Duan Lin were the only ones who were close to me. Everyone in the school said that I was withdrawn and said that I was so poor that I lost my parents at such a young age. I also heard some bad words. Yes, let's say I killed my parents."

"You were the only one who was willing to approach me and rescued me, but I didn't expect that I was deceived by you for more than ten years."

Duan Chen spoke calmly, even if he burst out with a foul language, he couldn't see any fluctuations in his expression and tone.

Zhou Ran's throat was sore, as if he had swallowed a mouthful of Coptis chinensis full of needles. The Coptis chinensis was stuck in his throat, and it couldn't go up or down, exuding bursts of bitterness.

Therefore, Duan Chen never liked him.

He was kind to him, and when he said that he wanted to be with him, he just wanted to repay him.

Is that so?

He would rather Duan Chen be indifferent to him than to care about him detachedly.

He, a person who is close to the light, how can he be willing to return to the origin to be maggots in the mud.

"Actually, I've known it for a long time. When I didn't have Yan Rui, I frowned and you felt distressed, but later, I was dying, and you weren't nervous anymore."

That time he swallowed medicine to make his condition worse, Duan Chen sent Yan Rui to draw blood for him to exchange blood for treatment. From that time, Zhou Ran knew that Duan Chen's heart was going to be replaced.