Chapter 81: slapped Zhou Ran in the face

"Tian Zun" can break 700 million, and part of the power is attributed to Zhou Ran's fans, because they are too eager to find Yan Rui's collapse map.

Unfortunately, this is doomed to disappoint them.

The next day, when the broadcast data of the two dramas were compared, Zhou Ranfan watched Silent, and Yan Ruifan cheered.

"Tianzun" is 731 million, and "First Immortal" is not better than "Tianzun", but it is still lower than the first broadcast, with only 510 million.

"I went to see Tianzun, and compared the two dramas, Xianzun is like shit."

"Tianzun is so wonderful, the plot is compact and full, the actors are good at acting, especially Yan Rui, who is simply a male god, not watching it is a loss."

"Heavenly Venerable must be on fire, it's just one day to catch up with Immortal Venerable, it's too fast to slap in the face!"

Yan Rui didn't expect it to turn around so quickly.

On that day, he received a lot of congratulations, and even Duan Lin, who hadn't bubbled for a long time, sent him a big red envelope.

Yan Rui posted a text on Weibo.

Yan Rui V: Thank you for your support. It turns out that gold always shines.

The news has just been sent, and someone immediately left a message below.

"Brother Rui is a star, no matter how dark this world is, it will light up!"

"Male God, we will accompany you to the top!"

"Male god, may you soar to 90,000 miles and love you without regrets."

"When will the male **** send Jiugong pictures, oh oh oh."

The corners of Yan Rui's mouth curved slightly, he randomly selected a few comments to reply, and then closed Weibo.

Zhou Ran has been focusing on the promotion of "The First Immortal" in the past few days, buying hot searches and buying data.

He didn't click on Weibo until he was told that the number of broadcasts had been exceeded.

Looking at it, I found that his fans and Yan Rui's fans were torn apart, and they lost.

More than 50 million fans actually lost to Yan Rui, who just debuted with only more than 10 million fans!

Even if you can't tear people apart, the number of hits and plays of the drama can't be compared.

It was like a slap in the face.

Zhou Ran had a headache.

If it's normal, it's okay, but he bought the navy and the heat and still lost so badly!

"First Immortal" has just been broadcasted, and if there is a slight disturbance in this juncture, it will be used by someone to make a fuss. I flipped through the comments on Weibo, and sure enough, it was hacked.

Some people say that his fans are too watery, they are all fake, fans bought with money.

Some people even suspected that he was operating in a dark box, and Xianzun's premiere volume was bought with money.

The more he looked, the more Zhou Ran wanted to smash the phone.

"I haven't opened Weibo for a day, what happened!"

The agent Wu An gave him a vague look.

"Didn't you ask me to buy Weibo Da V and step on "Tian Zun" two days ago? I bought it yesterday morning, and I added a batch of navy soldiers. If the post went viral, your fans would scold Yan Rui and Lu. Jiang Yang, who knows that Yan Rui's fans are more irritable than each other..."