Chapter 99: Duan Chen vs Duan Lin

"But there are not many beds in my dormitory."

The bed is a single bed, there are only two, and the other is still sleeping.

"Just let Duan Lin move out." Seeing that Yan Rui was unmoved, Duan Chen's voice sank, "I'm here, do you still want to live in a room with him?"

"No." Yan Rui shook his head, "Always talk to Duan Lin."

"Then take me to the room and talk to him."

Isn't this a typical "cut first and then play"?

Yan Rui was helpless. After taking Duan Chen to the dormitory, he pointed to one of the beds: "This is my bed."

As soon as Duan Chen entered the dormitory, he began to look carefully. In a normal room, the two beds were far apart.

Duan Chen felt relieved, but he still felt unhappy.

Thinking of these few days, he was alone in the villa in the southern district, and sometimes he worked overtime all night without resting for 24 hours.

Yan Rui, on the other hand, lived well, getting along with Duan Lin day and night, and living in the same room.

Duan Chen was relieved that Yan Rui would not like Duan Lin, but he was not worried about Duan Lin.

His own younger brother, no one is more aware of what he is thinking about in his stomach.

He had a good impression of Yan Rui for a long time, thinking that Duan Lin advised Yan Rui not to marry him.

He was on fire.

After sending Duan Chen to the dormitory, Yan Rui went back.

When Duan Lin saw him, he immediately stood up and brought the roasted meat on the plate to Yan Rui.

"Why did you go for so long? The director came back, but you didn't come back."

Yan Rui didn't take over the barbecue. He doesn't like to eat greasy food now, and sometimes he feels sick when he smells it.

He pushed the plate and told Duan Lin that his brother was here.

Duan Lin was startled for a moment, then pulled the corners of his mouth into a smile, obviously not believing what Yan Rui said.

"You're kidding me."

Why did his brother come here to participate in a variety show?

In his impression, Duan Chen hated being in the public eye the most. He seldom went to the company's annual meeting and opening, let alone stepped into the entertainment industry.

square.

But looking at Yan Rui's serious face, there was nothing in those black and white pupils that he was lying and bluffing him. Gradually, Duan Lin couldn't smile anymore. He realized that Yan Rui would not lie, which meant that his brother was really here.

"If you don't believe me, you can go back to the dormitory now."

"He's in our dormitory?"

Yan Rui nodded: "He also asked me to tell you that you should find the director tonight to rearrange the room and move out."

This style is very Duan Chen.

Duan Lin lost his appetite when he looked at the barbecue in front of him.

However, he still took a bunch of chicken wings, bit down and tore them fiercely, without spitting up the bones, he just smashed them into pieces and swallowed them.