Message for the New Readers

Hey, welcome to my Demon Slayer or Kimetsu no Yaiba story/fanfiction! It is about my OC (Original Character), Tomioka Arifu so, no, it's not an X Male Reader book.

If you are considering whether or whether not to read this story, I think you should. Sure, it might have some plot holes or maybe my writing is imperfect but it gets better over time.

I had just published the 40th chapter of the story and I think you would see the improvements if you compare the first and last five chapters.

Also, if you think this fanfic is too long cuz of the amount of parts Wattpad shows you, it's not. Most of the earlier chapters don't even reach 1k words and only the main fights and stuff exceed it.

I even switched writing styles eventually to make everything look more professional, what you see in like chapter 1-20 is the inexperienced me.

I might re-write everything after the whole story is finished so you should check it out first before deciding to continue reading or not.

I'm still learning and writing is a new thing to me (outside of exams and tests) so I hope you would consider putting The Void Swordsman • Kimetsu no Yaiba on your reading list and join me on this journey.

-Arifu

(Fun Fact: Arifu is my actual name but modified to sound more Japanese, it is the name of the OC as well as my name here on Wattpad)