||02||

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 1

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 1. First Stage.
"The Escape"
╚═════════════════

[Words: 1000]
[Duration: Short]

The doors were finally opened, after the scorching flames, the springs that jumped and were melted, gave opening to freedom. Even if it wasn't metaphorically.

Somehow, William Afton had managed to escape the flames, as usual he seemed to survive against all odds as if fate wanted to haunt him with his nightmares every day and night.

With his one hand, he pushed open the glass doors that opened onto the burned-out building consumed by fire. Covered with dust, burns and ashes, four subjects stood between the fine dividing line between the prison in which they were, and their longed for freedom.

Scraptrap, also known as Afton. He gazed around meticulously without moving, looking up at the dim night sky, filled with glittering stars and a huge full moon.

Molten Freddy, clinging to the ceiling with his cables, felt lost and confused. Somehow or another, with the help of Scraptrap he managed to flee the flames and now he was in front of the outer doors, blinded by the light from the streets, and the gentle breeze that stirred the cables hanging from him.

Baby, she had also been rescued by her father, and although she felt her resentment and insecurity, she did not want to be trapped in the rubble and dust of the pizzeria.

Lastly, Lefty, who stealthily was the first to set foot outside the premises, letting the light hit her burned and partially destroyed exoskeletal shell. With several uncontrolled spasms, she walked through the entrance observing the trees and cars in the background, then Baby, Afton and Molten soon matched their actions, leaving the restaurant.

Molten, despite being just wires, had a hard time standing up, so he tended to grab on to the closest thing within reach of him, Scraptrap, who stumbled losing his balance due to the lack of wires and meat between his circuits.. The rabbit ended up pushing the cable bear to the ground, in order to get rid of it.

On the other hand, while Baby tried to ignore the boys, she noticed Lefty's calm as she left the pizzeria for the first time. Gliding toward her slowly, she placed her hand on her bear's shoulder to get her attention.

- It's funny how everything changes so fast, right?

- What are you trying to tell me? - Lefty asked without looking at the human animatronics.

- You're finally free, wasn't that what you wanted? - Baby tilted her head getting Lefty's silent look, who took several seconds to respond.

- It was what you wanted... I'm still trapped in this robot...

After that declaration, Baby removed her hand from the bear's shoulder. Keeping her gaze on the honey colored eye of the opposite, which she negatively looked away from her.

- W-Where will we go n-now? - The sharp but masculine voice of the most damaged bear of the two sounded. The girls turned their gaze to him.

There being no response, silence reigned again. Afton remained absent to the conversation of the minors, opting to leave the group and make his own way to a dark park that could be seen in the distance. Like him, Lefty didn't hesitate to take another path, but she headed for the city.

Baby not knowing how to respond to the separation, she simply muttered a groan of disapproval.

- G-Go with her, we wa-want to disturb the e-existence of your fa-father - Molten Freddy laughed, calling the girl's attention, how did he know about that fact?

Baby's green gaze intensified as soon as her parent was mentioned, eliciting more laughter from the bear.

- Well - Molten continued speaking - W-We'll meet later

As a form of farewell, Molten dropped those words before crawling in Afton's direction, leaving the girl alone.

- None of this would have happened... - The girl murmured before slipping quickly in search of the bear.

Taking that path, from the green-eyed girl's point of view, everything was bright and annoying, although she supposed it would be even more so for Lefty.

Hidden from the crowd, she searched for the whereabouts of her partner.Baby is nothing more than a girl deep down, hidden among so much pain and resentment, she could never have the childhood of any infant. She was forced to sing stupid songs and entertain lots of children she didn't know, until the flames consumed her into the monster she is now. Several debates arise inside her, confused about her future and afraid of what fate wants to bring her, now that it seems that her father does not even remember her, she fears being alone forever.Although in the past, Molten, previously known as Funtime Freddy, was a good friend, who although crazy and psychotic, never gave up on any of his goals, he managed to keep her hopeful of a better tomorrow that apparently would never come.
After the destruction and the flames, after separating from what Ennard was, the blurred memories are no longer the same, years trapped in machines assassins forced into a hateful role, trapped with their killer and their fears in a claustrophobic vent.

Putting the past aside, Baby concentrated on her thoughts. She felt like crying, but of course, robots don't have feelings and they don't even have tears. The only thing within her reach was to resent it and continue forward as if something pushed her forward towards the abyss.

- Lefty - She called the bear, once she found her hiding in the darkness of an alley in front of the abandoned night streets, where the only thing visible of her were huge streetlights that illuminated the empty streets.

The jet black moved her face as she was called, her golden eye shining in anguish and pain. And although she looked cold and without feelings on the outside, Baby could notice and feel the pain of her soul, like that of everyone else.

- I don't like that name, it's not my name - The opposite protested, the human animatronic nodded slowly.

[...]