||03||

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 1

═════════════════╗
Chapter 1. Second Stage.
"The Escape"
╚═════════════════

[Words: 1026]
[Duration: Short]

Among the trees of that park, the rabbit lurked in the dark. The whole place was empty and silent.

Afton came out of the trees approaching the children's games like swings, slides and others. Watching them closely, slowly reaching his hand out to touch one of these, but something stopped him, he quickly spun around, using his sharp missing left arm as a weapon to stab whoever he was there with.
However he stopped when he saw the destroyed but recognizable face of Molten Freddy behind him.

– D-Do you want t-to kill u-us? - Asked the bear before the defensive reaction of the rabbit.

- .... Yes - The older answered after a few seconds.

The bear used his hand to push Afton's arm away from his gaze, then jumped on top of it for a hold.
Afton tried to get rid of him, although his attempts were stopped by hearing some voices in the distance, Molten who seemed amused in holding on also stopped his movements paying attention to the voices.
They were not alone.

A group of three young voices were heard in the background in the park, quickly the rabbit ran into the darkness of the trees, in the meantime, Molten jumped a tree to look for those people more quickly advancing through the branches.

Afton stayed behind, he wasn't that fast, or that agile, but if he kept his patience and perfect stealth. Despite moving with a limp and leaning on some trees, he managed to see one of the young men who was carrying a flashlight.A memory came to his mind, those times trapped in that golden suit in the past, 30 years trapped in that attraction, without leaving, without being able to go anywhere, just waiting for someone to come to his salvation, but unfortunately he only found to a guard who seemed to be playing with him, tricking his mind and his traumas with annoying audios of children laughing and talking that haunted his memories. Infuriating him more and more, filling him with a desire for blood and slaughter.

But he had to restrain himself, he was in no condition to run after children, and his appearance definitely didn't help. But the doubts did not last long.

- I think we should go home now, it's getting late - One of the youngs spoke, looking at his phone.

– Are you afraid? Listen, tomorrow we don't have those stupid studies, take advantage of the night - Answered another of them, convinced of himself - Or not, Mark? 

- Excuse me? Tomorrow I have to go to the next town with my parents for an important review - The third protested, he was carrying a flashlight 

- Let's go home, I haven't had dinner yet and I'm hungry.

While the second snorted looking for what looked like a lighter in his pockets, he placed a cigarette in his mouth ready to take it. But as he walked without looking ahead, he bumped into his partner.

– What's wrong with you, walk idio.. - He protested but was silent when he looked up.

Illuminated by the flickering flashlight, Molten lurked from the top of a tree looking at the boys and slowly crawling between branch and branch towards the youngsters, laughing at the panic of the three.

- We th-think no one w-will go home to-today - The grayish animatronic spoke with his bright eye on the young people's dilated pupils.

The flashlight fell to the ground, pointing at another shadow for a few seconds, which before the boys could scream, pounced like a wolf on his prey towards the one holding the flashlight earlier.
In the shadows, Afton's bloodied body could be seen with his victim in his hand, stabbed and cruelly killed by the rabbit.

The other two boys tried to flee, however to the bad luck of one of them, Molten was not far behind, he threw himself on one of them, knocking him to the ground and biting his head with his shattered and sharp rusty jaw.

– Catch the last one - Afton spoke after Molten, who obeyed by jumping to the trees in search of the last young.

If that teenager escaped, it would possibly give away the location of the two murderers, he did not want to be captured and imprisoned again. That really annoyed and scared the rabbit.

Returning to the chase, Scraptrap only took several seconds to go looking for that boy, following Molten's path, it really wasn't very difficult to track down and follow in the footsteps of his victim.
After the long walk, the trees disappeared as they entered the city, which made it difficult to find the victim, but it was not difficult work when a scream caught their attention, and guided by the screams of pain and sobs of the young guy trapped by the claws of Molten Freddy.

- Please, no - The teenager begged, to no avail when he was killed by the animatronic's claws.

Scraptrap slowly approached the lifeless body next to the bear.

– Why would it take you so long to kill him? Someone could hear him apart from me - Protested the rabbit, Molten turned his eyes away.

- T-That was m-more fun - Molten defended himself.

Afton growled threateningly, approaching the other subject in front of him, when he raised his hand to grab him roughly, a sharp scream was heard.Molten Freddy turned her gaze from her to a woman who was staring in horror at the scene before her, she ran away in a panic.

– Look what you has caused, idiot! - Afton yelled stamping the bear against the wall, but Freddy didn't even flinch.

They had both forgotten that they were in the city in full view of anyone who would pass by.
The girl took their gazes from both of them before running off in a panic.

Molten Freddy lightly dragged her golden eye to the rabbit's silver ones. Who abruptly turned the bear.
A few seconds were created while they both looked at each other in suspense.

- IT'S OWN! - Exclaimed the bear to jump over the opponent and take advantage in catching the woman.

– You are dreaming! - The major interrupted him, grabbing his cables to stop in his tracks causing him to fall to the ground.

Afton went ahead in search of the woman quickly despite her difficulty in moving. But it didn't seem like an impediment to him.

– Co-Come back he-here, William! - Shouted the bear looking to call the aforementioned - That's ch-cheating!

[...]