[32]

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 5

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. Nineth Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 4000]
[Duration: Very extensive]

Being made of metal like the rest of the Funtime, with cyan blue eyes, a top hat, a black bow tie, and two black buttons on his chest, as well as a set of sixteen human-like teeth. His white body, but with light purple tones. His left hand with five fingers and no right hand, it is worth mentioning that like Funtime Foxy, he have a circular speaker located under his bow tie.

Thermoreception, the ability to sense heat, follow it, and stalk it in the dark.
Nociception, Afton devised it with the plan to feel pain, in order to control them more easily.
Proprioception, knowing where each part of his body is, knowing everything related and being aware of the weak points that he possesses, not only him, but also a human being.
Equilibrioception, the help to stand, walk, run, crouch, stalk, sit or jump, are several of the characteristics that are allowed thanks to the balance that this sense provides.
Sense of alertness, being aware and rational of what is harmful to him, he learned to avoid the Scooping Room, learned to differentiate the heat of fire and human, understood that water was harmful to him, understood that objects could be harmful, knowing who to face or where to go to avoid danger.
And finally, Magnetoreception, that curious sense that few have, being able to see the magnetic fields that surround it or the impulses that other robots generate, so as not to get lost, to find exits and never get trapped, to know where to attack when it is necessary.

Funtime Freddy was lethal, a perfect killing machine, with the ability to reason, it was impossible to counter him, because he learned from his mistakes and rectified when he failed.
If you avoided him by a door, the next time that same door will not serve you.
He was more than a robot, he was intelligent. He was human.

He manipulated Ballora and Foxy into joining his plan. He convinced Elizabeth to get her help so he could escape.
Betray Mike, catch him, kill him and possess him.
Once free, he cast out the only animatronic capable of besting him, the only one possessing an intelligence to rival him, the soul of the assassin's daughter. He pretended to be her friend, approached her to gain her trust, and expelled her when he got her assignment.
Circus Baby was no longer a threat to him, to them.
They went from being "Ennard" to "Molten Freddy".

Who knew that he would find her again later, and not only her, Afton too.
Elizabeth was weak, lost, and disoriented.
He wanted her out of his sight, but there was a problem, HE was there, defending her.
"Let's help her" was what the bear proposed.
Gaining trust was a plus point for them, with Circus Baby by his side, Afton would be harmless.
However, that did not leave them happy, William was superior, if they managed to beat him, they would have no rival.
Freddy proposed it, Foxy and Ballora accepted.
Kick Afton out, get Baby and Lefty under his control.